A convenient way for staff to pay for travel, entertainment and other business expenses.
Our Corporate Charge Card can speed up your expense management processes, while providing financial and administrative efficiencies.
Cards can be used by designated colleagues in person, online or by phone and fax, with in-built controls ensuring compliance with internal spending policies.
A Corporate Charge Card programme can provide you with a wealth of benefits, including:
- Reduced cost of capital with up to 45 days to pay interest free on Sterling purchases.*
- Tailored MI reporting to support efficiencies across your organisation.
- Enhanced data capture integrated with your reporting software and automated reconciliation processes.
- As well as Sterling, also available in Euro and US Dollar denominations to eliminate conversion costs when transacting in those currencies. To take advantage of these options a Lloyds Bank Current account is required in the relevant currency.
As well as separating business and personal card spend, our Corporate Charge Card:
- Provides the convenience of making payments at millions of worldwide locations that accept Visa.
- Simplifies the authorisation of expense claims.
- Includes travel inconvenience assistance, including medical and legal referral, at no extra cost.**
- Make contactless payments on transactions up to £100 at participating retailers (equivalent $157 and € 122 on accounts billed in US Dollar or Euro).
Streamlining administration on colleague expenses
Cardholders, authorisers and programme administrators can view, edit and authorise expense claim forms. Transaction data can then be coded using cost centres, General Ledger and bespoke internal codes before exporting into accounting or expense management software.
Control & Security
Corporate Charge Cards can help you to ensure compliance with internal spending, risk and governance policies by allowing you to control spend:
- at company and cardholder level,
- by individual transaction amount or volume; and/or
- via Merchant Category Group blocking.
A Corporate Charge Card programme offers you increased visibility over supplier spend and the ability to use MI to drive better pricing with preferred suppliers.
Reporting & MI
Our Corporate Charge Card programme provides enhanced MI which you can tailor to match your organisation’s needs. Alternatively, data files can be uploaded directly onto your own accounting systems. The range of reports you can access includes:
- Cardholder profile reporting – detailing accounts, authorisations and allocation values.
- Merchant reports – summary of all transactions per merchant.
- User profile reporting – list of data for individual cardholders.
- User audit report – list of modifications administered by each cardholder.
- Transaction report – summary of all transactions per cardholder.
For more information about how our Corporate Charge Card can enhance your business efficiency enquire online.
* or Euro or US Dollar purchases depending upon currency of account.
**Does not provide cover for cancellation/medical expenses.