Business Charge Card
Our Business Charge Card allows you to take control of everyday expenses such as smaller expenses, stock purchases and travel costs. You can also issue multiple cards to employees (minimum age 18), each with their own spending limit.
Features and benefits
- Get up to 45 days interest-free credit.
- Pay an annual fee of just £32 per card.
- Withdraw money (up to £500 daily) from cash machines at home and abroad*.
- Use the card in millions of outlets worldwide where the Mastercard® sign is displayed.
- Settle cardholders' balances by direct debit.
- Make contactless payments on transactions up to £45 at participating retailers (where retailers’ payment terminals enabled).
*Cash withdrawals: 2.5% handling fee (min £2.50), Non-Sterling transaction fee: 2.95%.
Is your Business eligible?
To apply for a Business Charge Card, you should:
- hold a business current account with Lloyds Bank
- be a sole trader, partner or director with authority to borrow on behalf of your business
- be aged 18 or over
- be a UK resident.
For more information and to make sure you understand the small print, please view our Business Charge Card terms and conditions
Apply for a new Business Charge Card
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.