If you run a non-profit organisation such as a charity, church, club or society, our Treasurers' Account is a rewarding way to manage your funds. Intended for organisations that turn over less than £50,000 a year, this account includes free daily banking.
Features and benefits
As a non-profit organisation, you can:
- Manage the account online and by phone
- Free day-to-day business banking* for companies and organisations with a turnover of less than £50,000 a year ,as long as the account remains in credit
- Get ongoing support and guidance
- No minimum deposit amount required
- Withdraw funds as and when needed, without the need to give notice
- Arrange to have a second signatory on the account
- Set up direct debits and standing orders using Internet Banking
- Free monthly statements
- Free presentation cheques to use when making a large donation or awarding a major prize.
If you want to talk about the best way of managing your organisation’s finances, you can make use of our knowledge and experience of community banking. We can help you:
- Manage your cashflow
- Borrow and save money
- Find an insurance package to protect your organisation's assets.
To apply for a Treasurers' Account, you should:
- Require the account for business use
- Be aged 18 or over.
Opening a business current account is an important step for any business. To help you prepare, the following guide brings you the essential details and documents you will need to open your account.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
* Free day-to-day business banking includes electronic payments, cheques, cash, deposits and withdrawals. All we ask is that you operate your account in credit or within agreed limits. Free electronic payments include Direct Debits, Standing Orders, Debit Card transactions, Lloyds Banking Group/Other Bank ATM Withdrawals and Internet Banking/Phonebank Debits/Credit inc. Bulk Payments.