When you need to purchase assets for your business, but don’t want to disrupt your cash flow.
Other types of Asset Finance
Why choose Lloyds Bank?
Why choose Asset Finance?
Asset Finance is a flexible solution for businesses looking to purchase new equipment, or refinance existing assets. There are three main benefits to choosing Asset Finance:
Enhance your productivity
- New capability creates more value
- Affordable access to advanced machinery
Protect your cash flow and working capital
- No upfront payment
- Repayments are agreed at the outset, so you know exactly how much you’ll need to pay
Gain a competitive advantage
- Benefit from securing your future through investment
- New assets to support a modern & professional image
What sort of equipment can I finance?
You can finance a broad range of assets. Typical assets funded include:
- Transportation: HGV, bus and coach, trailers, cars, marine.
- Agriculture: Tractors, combines, biomass, forestry, automation, and livestock trailers.
- Technology: ICT, software, services, telephony, printers, business equipment.
- Manufacturing: Standard plant and machinery, production lines, CNC machines, robotics, automation.
- Construction: Standard construction and plant hire equipment, diggers, bulldozers, demolition drills, cranes.
- Renewables: Small scale renewables, solar panels, air source heating, biomass boilers, Combined Heat & Power (CHP).
How quickly can I get funded?
A large proportion of Hire Purchase deals are funded within 48 hours, providing the asset is ready for delivery.
Can I refinance an existing asset?
Sale & Hire Purchase (HP) Back allows you to initiate new Hire Purchase agreements against assets you’ve recently purchased and paid for in full.
Providing the equipment was purchased no more than 6 months ago* it can be sold to Lloyds Bank at it’s full non-depreciated value and hired back to you, releasing cash back into your business with no impact on your day-to-day control of the asset.
*Sale &HP Back can be used to finance goods acquired by you within the previous 6 months in England & Wales, and under Scottish Law within 3 months.
How do I apply for Hire Purchase?
The easiest way to apply for Hire Purchase is by getting a free quote.
- Tell us how much you want to borrow, and we’ll give you an indicative quote.
- If you’d like to discuss your quote, we’ll ask for some information about you and your business.
- We’ll call you to discuss your quote and your business requirements. We’ll then give you a decision.
- We’ll contact the supplier and arrange the purchase.
Will I own the asset?
If you choose to.
Hire Purchase gives you the option to buy the asset you’ve financed with a one-off purchase payment at the end of the agreed rental term.
Do you offer other Asset Finance solutions?
If Hire Purchase isn’t suitable for your business our specialists will work hard to understand your business requirements and provide a solution tailored to your needs.
Lloyds Bank plc, Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England & Wales no. 2065. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Registration Number 119278.
Lloyds UDT Leasing Limited, Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England & Wales no. 665240.
Lloyds Bank Asset Finance, part of Lloyds Banking Group, is a member of the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) and complies with the FLA Business Code of Practice. Lloyds Banking Group is a member of the Lending Standards Board (LSB) and complies with the LSB Standards of Lending Practice for Business Customers (Asset Finance). Further information is available from the FLA at www.fla.org.uk and from the LSB at www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk.
We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
The provision of our credit or leading services by us is subject to you meeting our credit approval. Please ensure that you only apply for credit or leasing services that you can comfortably afford.