Our TravelLink service, accessed via Lloydslink, allows you to order Sterling or foreign currency either in banknotes or travellers' cheques securely over the internet for delivery to any UK-based office location.
Features and benefits
- Order Sterling or a foreign currency securely online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Choose from a wide range of available currencies — travellers' cheques are available in up to five currencies and banknotes in over 60.
- Request up to six currencies in a single order.
- Easily access information on exchange control regulations for certain countries.
- Raise orders up to 28 days in advance of the required delivery date.
- Stay secure by avoiding the need to leave the office to pick up currency orders.
- Ensure funds come directly from your Lloyds Bank Sterling or Foreign Currency Account.
- Place orders by 3pm on any working day for delivery by 1pm the next working day1 to the UK office2 of your choice.
You can find more information in our downloadable TravelLink guide.
How to apply
1 No deliveries on weekends and public holidays. For deliveries to the Channel Islands and some locations in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, orders received before 3pm on a working day will be delivered by 1pm on the third working day.
2 Excludes Northern Ireland office locations.
Important Legal Information
Lloyds Bank is a trading name of Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no.2065. Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Registered office 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278, 169628 and 763256 respectively.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
The products and services outlined on this site may be offered by legal entities from across Lloyds Banking Group, including Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc are separate legal entities within the Lloyds Banking Group.