Cardnet® is a joint venture between Lloyds Banking Group and First Data, one of the world's largest card processors.
It makes it easy for merchants to accept card transactions online, in person or by phone. Our combined experience means we understand and support businesses of all sizes, and deliver consistently high quality products and services.
Features and benefits
- Accept card payments through multiple channels, including online, in-person and over the phone.
- Easily adapt the service as your business grows.
- Keep track of card sales with intuitive reporting tools, including VAT reporting.
- Get ongoing support, available whenever you need it.
Visit the Cardnet® website for more information.
To apply for Cardnet® you should have a:
- Business bank account, but it doesn’t need to be a Lloyds Bank account.
- Proposed start date – Cardnet® are able to establish a card acceptance facility within a couple of days of your application.
- Business plan, including financial forecasts.
- Cardnet® is suitable for all types and sizes of business.
- eCommerce website – if you plan to trade over the internet.
- PCI security compliance – if you're not already compliant, we can help you become validated.
How to apply
Important Legal Information
Lloyds Bank is a trading name of Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no.2065. Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Registered office 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278, 169628 and 763256 respectively.
The products and services outlined on this site may be offered by legal entities from across Lloyds Banking Group, including Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc are separate legal entities within the Lloyds Banking Group.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Cardnet® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.