Designated Client Account
This account enables you to hold your clients' individual funds in separate accounts.
It's suitable for any professional practice or other businesses that hold clients' money, for example: solicitors, accountants, insurance brokers, estate and managing agents.
Features and benefits
- Instant access to your account
- Receive regular statements
- No minimum or maximum withdrawal limit as long as you have cleared funds available.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly
Deputyship/Appointeeship debit card
Debit cards are available to help support vulnerable individuals* under Deputyship or Appointeeship arrangements, giving them direct access to their funds.
Features and benefits
- Choice of card type - Chip & PIN, chip & signature or Cashpoint only
- Always checks available funds on the account preventing unauthorised overdrafts
- Linked to a Designated Client Account to ensure segregation of the underlying individual’s funds
- The underlying individual will have no rights to directly access the bank account other than through ATM cash withdrawals, online purchases and merchant transactions. Minimum age of underlying individual is 11 years. You (our Client) are responsible for the capacity assessment of the underlying individual.
- A Deputyship or Appointeeshipneeds to be evidenced in the form of a either a court of protection order (Deputyship) or BF57 (Appointeeship).
- The card is provided strictly only for use by the underlying individual. It is not permitted to be used by employees or other third parties (e.g. carers).
How to apply
Important Legal Information
Lloyds Bank is a trading name of Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no.2065. Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Registered office 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278, 169628 and 763256 respectively.
The products and services outlined on this site may be offered by legal entities from across Lloyds Banking Group, including Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc are separate legal entities within the Lloyds Banking Group.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.