We have a team of trained franchise managers who can support you if you are thinking of becoming a franchisee or wish to franchise your own business. As an affiliate member of the British Franchise Association we support the growth of ethical franchising in the UK.
Moving your account to us is much easier than you might expect. That's why we'll give you a team dedicated to managing your changeover, leaving you free to concentrate on your business.
When you switch, benefit from:
- A dedicated team who will take all the hassle out of moving your account.
- A smooth switch guaranteed, or £50 back.
- Manage your account online, over the phone or through our extensive branch network.
- A dedicated, local business development manager for your business.
If you bank with us, you'll have a business manager who will:
- Be your single point of contact.
- Build a close, supportive relationship with you.
- Be locally based and on hand when you need them.
- Act as a sounding board, to give you support and guidance.
It's this focus on relationship building, and on ensuring that we consistently deliver on our promises that explains why we've been voted Bank of the Year, nine years in a row*.
We also have sector and industry specialists who can share their expertise and knowledge to provide market insight for you and your clients.
Reacting to dynamic changes in the franchising sector often means having flexible borrowing capabilities. Whether you require overdraft facilities to make the most of an immediate opportunity or longer-term funding to support strategic growth, we have a range of flexible finance options and products to suit your needs.
How to apply
ANY PROPERTY GIVEN AS SECURITY, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR HOME, MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBTS SECURED ON IT.
All lending is subject to a satisfactory credit assessment and we will need your permission to carry out a credit check on you and your business.
You should not apply for an amount that you cannot comfortably afford to repay now and in the future to avoid the possibility of legal action.
* FDs' Excellence Awards in association with the ICAEW and supported by the CBI & Real Business. Business Bank of the Year was won in 2011, 2012 and 2013 by Lloyds Banking Group plc which included the operating subsidiaries: Lloyds TSB Bank plc, Lloyds TSB Scotland plc and Bank of Scotland plc. From 2005-2010 this award was won by Lloyds TSB Bank plc and Lloyds TSB Scotland plc. From 23 September 2013 Lloyds TSB Bank plc now trades as Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds TSB Scotland plc trades as TSB Bank plc.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Please note that any data sent via e-mail is not secure and could be read by others.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.