Foreign Currency Deposits
If you have excess funds in a foreign currency account, and you intend to retain these funds for a period of time, then you may wish to review our foreign currency deposits.
Our foreign currency deposits may help you maximise your interest income on any surplus foreign currency funds. We have Fixed Term Deposits available in over 13 major currencies and a 32 Day USD Notice Account to choose from.
Fixed Term Deposit
- Available in over 13 currencies including GBP / EUR & USD.
- Any term available from overnight to three years.
- Provides a fixed rate of interest over a fixed term.
Keep in Mind
- No withdrawals permitted until maturity date.
- No additional funds can be paid in during the term of the deposit, however you can open more than one Fixed Term Deposit.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions.
32 Day USD Notice Account
- The interest rate you receive on the account will track the Federal Funds Target Rate (FDTR) and is calculated and paid into the account daily.
- 32 days’ notice required to make a withdrawal, providing remaining balance is over $10,000.
- Additional funds can be paid into the account.
Commercial Banking Markets Deposit Terms and Conditions (to be read in conjunction with Commercial Banking Markets General Terms of Business)