Whether you’re moving to a bigger office or expanding to multiple locations, our Commercial Mortgage is a straightforward way to help spread the cost.
Features and benefits
- Apply for a minimum of £25,001 and choose a loan term from three to 25 years.
- Borrow up to 70% of the property value. In some cases we can lend more.
- Choose between a Bank of England Bank Rate linked or fixed interest rate*.
- Capital repayment holidays may be available.
- If you wish to borrow on other terms we may still be able to help you.
You also need to know that:
- Security will be required.
- Your business may be charged an arrangement fee, as well as security and valuation fees.
- For interest only mortgages, the actual amount borrowed doesn't reduce during the life of the mortgage. You’ll need to repay the full capital amount at the end of the mortgage term.
- If you repay part, or all, of your fixed rate mortgage before the end of the agreed term then you may need to pay an early repayment fee. This could be substantial depending on the interest rate at the time. This fee does not apply to bank rate linked loans.
- We will require a first legal charge over the property as security. This means if you’re remortgaging an existing property, you must repay any loan secured on it before completion.
Read our charter to find out how we're committed to lending to businesses.
To enquire about this mortgage, you must:
- Require the mortgage for business use.
- Be a sole trader, partner or director with authority to borrow on behalf of your business.
- Be aged 18 or over.
One of our business management team will be happy to speak with you about your enquiry. However, before you get in touch, please make sure you know:
- How much you would like to borrow.
- Why you need the new premises.
- What time period you would like to make the repayments over.
ANY PROPERTY GIVEN AS SECURITY, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR HOME, MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBTS SECURED ON IT.
Overdrafts are repayable on demand.
All lending is subject to a satisfactory credit assessment and we will need your permission to carry out a credit check on you and your business.
You should not apply for an amount that you cannot comfortably afford to repay now and in the future to avoid the possibility of legal action.
*There is always a possibility that interest rates may go down leaving a fixed rate loan at a higher level compared to a variable rate loan. However, if interest rates rise, a fixed rate loan will remain at the same rate.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.