Making your request
1. Complete a direct debit mandate form. You will need to complete and print off one direct debit mandate for each account you want to change. If:
Please use the last 9 digits of your MID number as the reference.
2. Complete the Additional information form (DOC, 43KB), which details the owners of the business.
3. Write a letter requesting the change of bank details, written on company headed paper and signed by a director, proprietor, partner or owner of the business. Or email which includes a company email signature. It must clearly state:
- The existing account number and sort code
- The new account number and sort code
- Any instruction to split funding
- Whether you are an Omnipay merchant i.e. you trade in a foreign currency
4. Please also provide one copy of an original document from the list below, dated within the last three months:
- Void Cheque
- Paying in Slip
- Bank Statement
- Bank Welcome Letter