What you can do online
Save time, money and resources by managing your finances online, through our Online for Business service. We aim to make your banking as simple and convenient as possible, so you can spend more time focussing on what matters – building your business.
- See statements online or download and export them.
- View your Fixed Rate Term Deposit details and update maturity instructions online.
- Apply for business loans, overdrafts, credit cards, savings accounts and more.
- Anyone who is a Full Access account signatory user on an account and whose business meets all required eligibility criteria can apply for, and obtain an overdraft facility instantly, or amend an existing facility.
- Make online payments in over 35 currencies to recipients almost anywhere in the world.
- Set up and manage standing orders and direct debits.
- Make instant transfers between your Lloyds Bank accounts.
- See what money is due to be paid in or leave your account.
- Change your user ID to a memorable word or phrase to make online banking easier.
- Update maturity instructions for your Fixed Term Deposits.
- Add or withdraw funds from your 32 Day Notice Account
- Request to stop a cheque, order a replacement debit card and more..
- Make up to 25 payments in one batch with our secure bulk payments service.
- Delegate access to multiple users - either full access or view only.
- Use our Online Payment Control service to set payment limits for one or more users.
- Get the latest online security measures to protect your money, business information and privacy.
We’ve listened to customers’ feedback and we’re improving Online for Business so that you can now view your business credit and charge card account information when you log on.
This change means your business will be able to:
- View transaction(s) total by card, credit limit and statement summary for the last 6 months, online.
- Filter your business credit and charge card transaction(s) by individual card.
- View card account details including payment information.
Get started online
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.