A gateway to Europe
As one of the UK’s largest banks, Lloyds Bank is actively committed to helping Britain prosper on a global stage.
Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking is part of Lloyds Banking Group and has a long European history with an on-the-ground presence in key locations across the continent, including Paris, Frankfurt and Amsterdam.
We support existing and new customers looking to invest and grow in Europe and European customers with business interests in the UK.
We are also a gateway institution to and from the UK, using our strengths as a leading relationship bank to support our customers as they anticipate and respond to fast-changing financial landscapes. Over one million businesses in the UK bank with us, including the majority of FTSE 100 companies.
What we can offer customers
With a heritage of over 250 years and a commitment to delivering new, cutting edge innovations, we provide our customers with a holistic service. This centres on a core banking proposition of lending and deposit services, with a comprehensive range of domestic and international transaction banking services.
The bank offers corporate customers a very clearly defined product suite which includes the following areas:
- Financing: includes award-winning teams that provide a range of capital markets solutions, as well as providing financing solutions to fund international trade and working capital. Revolving credit facilities and asset financing are also offered.
- Risk management: Lloyds Bank’s products can help manage interest rate risk, foreign exchange (FX) risk, inflation risk, and commodities risk as well as provide guidance on International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS). The bank offers a dedicated 24-hour FX dealing team and bespoke solutions to manage associated risk, including insights into competitor activity and sector trends.
- Cash management: a full range of comprehensive services are on offer and also available online.
- Deposits: whether the priority is security, yield or return, Lloyds Bank will ensure deposit strategies meet the liquidity requirements of the business.
- International trade: providing banking solutions to access currency accounts across Europe and beyond, as well as ensuring the right financing is in place.
Our products are continually evolving and expanding. They can be tailored to meet client needs, as well as market developments. For an extensive list of all corporate products and services, please see www.lloydsbank.com/commercial.
Get in touch
With offices in Europe’s key financial centres, we are here when you need us, with both local and global knowledge to help support your company’s success. To discuss your needs in more detail, please contact a member of our team:
Centre Etoile St Honoré,
21 rue Balzac,
T: +33 156 907 150
De Entree 256,
1101 EE Amsterdam,
T: +31 2 03 05 78 02
Thurn-und-Taxis Platz 6,
T: +49 69 27 39 05 08
T: +44 20 7158 1531