Move your account
We understand agriculture – we know farming, how you run your business and what store you put into building personal relationships.
When you switch to us, our first job is getting to know you and your farm. Your local agricultural business manager then works closely with you to help balance your daily demands with greater long-term rewards.
You can speak directly to a member of our team who will ensure that you get the support you need when you move your account to us.
Benefits of switching
- Enjoy a fast and efficient switching process as we redirect your standing orders and direct debits, transfer your balance and close your old account.
- Work with an agricultural business manager who understands farming and who will really get to know your business.
- Spread the cost of important new machinery and equipment with tailored asset finance packages.
- Protect your farm with our range of business insurance options.
- Access a range of products and services designed for the agriculture sector, including currency hedging for single farm payment.
To apply for an Agriculture Business Account, you should:
- be a sole trader, partner, or director
- be aged 18 or over
- require the account for business use.
Switching should be easy. If we miss any of the agreed timescales by more than 24 hours, we promise to pay you a one-off payment of £50.
We’ll also refund any charges or interest you incur because of delays caused. However, any charges or interest resulting from anything you or your current bank fails to do are excluded from this guarantee.
We have a large network of specialist agriculture relationship managers, located in rural offices across Britain, who can visit your farm or meet at your local branch. However, we also provide ways for you to manage your money from home.
You can bank on your:
- computer – our Internet Banking service is currently used by over 300,000 business customers and is available to all of our customers in the agriculture sector
- mobile – receive daily updates on your account balance via our text alerts service
- phone – speak to a business adviser who can deal with your account queries and requests using our Telephone Banking service.
How to apply
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.