Funding those essential purchases
Business success in a competitive landscape means investing in capital assets to stay ahead of the game, but purchases can strain your cashflow and limit your financial headroom.
Let Asset Finance help you purchase essential equipment to drive your business forward without tying up your cash.
What acquisitions can Asset Finance fund?
Key growth assets can be acquired for your business through Asset Finance, such as:
- Equipment – whether engineering, office, construction, medical or agricultural
- Construction plant and machinery
- Heavy goods vehicles
- Light commercial vehicles
- New and used cars.
What benefits can Asset Finance bring to your business?
- Versatility - fund purchases of a diverse range of business-essential assets, including vehicles and machinery.
- Smart finance - run your business efficiently and manage your budget.
- Prudence - avoid paying cash up-front and ease your cashflow with regular payments over an agreed term.
What are my funding options?
- Hire Purchase - Businesses looking for straightforward financing and asset ownership should consider Hire Purchase. You benefit from spreading the cost of the asset over an agreed term, followed by a one-off purchase option fee, which transfers ownership to you at the end of the term.
- Finance Lease - Businesses looking for immediate use of a new asset but with minimal initial financial outlay should consider a Finance Lease. This allows you to benefit from the full use of the asset for an agreed term without the responsibility of ownership, in return for rental payments.
Should your asset need replacing before the term is complete, early settlement is possible and fees may apply.
Why Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance?
- Responsiveness – funding requests turned around in 24 hours.
- Affordability – competitive rates of interest and terms.
- Flexible – we work with you to determine the period of funding and initial deposit made.
- Expertise - a relationship manager dedicated to your needs.
- Specialist sector support, across construction, engineering, manufacturing, plant hire, printing transport, business services and professional practices.
We’ve been helping fund assets for over 40 years – driving forward business growth. We’ll help you find the funding package that supports your business ambitions.
Speak to your Relationship Manager to learn more about Asset Finance and our other business funding options.
Hire Purchase and Leasing and Asset Finance facilities are provided by Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance. Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance is a trading name of Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Ltd. Registered office: No.1, Brookhill Way, Banbury OX16 3EL. Registered in England and Wales no.733011. Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Ltd is part of Lloyds Banking Group and is not authorised or regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority or the Financial Conduct Authority. When using these product and services with us your agreement will be with a Lloyds Banking Group company whose terms and conditions will apply. The provision of credit or leasing services by us is subject to your meeting our Credit approval. Please ensure that you only apply for credit or leasing services that you can comfortably afford.