Online Trade Services
Manage and operate your international trade activities using one online dashboard. You can customise it to suit your international trade transactions such as letters of credit, documentary collections and foreign guarantees.
Why use Online Trade Services
- To gain real-time, online control of your trade services.
- View all of your trade activity on one customised dashboard.
- Control your workflows efficiently.
- Manage documentary letters of credit, documentary collections and guarantees.
- Access frequently updated news and reports that may affect your business.
Online Trade Services demo
Our step-by-step demo to guide you through using our online services.
How to apply
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.