Lines are open 7am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on Saturday, except on UK bank holidays.
Our free text message alerts service delivers account updates direct to your mobile phone, so you have yet another way of keeping track of your finances. You can:
- Get account balances and transaction information sent to your mobile.
- Sign up for daily or weekly alerts.
- Receive alerts free of charge*.
Features and benefits of text alerts
- Get daily updates, from Monday to Friday, or weekly account updates on a day that you choose via text message to your mobile phone – sent between 7am and 10am.
- View your balance and up to six of your latest transactions in each text message.
- Choose which business accounts you receive text alerts for.
- Nominate another user to receive your texts.
Get started online
*If you receive text alerts while overseas you are responsible to ensure it is lawful to receive text alerts in the country you are in and your mobile provider may charge. To avoid this charge you can pause text alerts at any time, meaning you won't receive alerts while you're away. You can do this in Internet Banking once you're registered for text alerts.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.