Terms and Conditions for Regular Export Collection
- Lloyds Bank plc shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or delay, however caused, which is not directly due to the negligence of its own officers or servants.
- This collection is subject to the Uniform Rules for Collections, International Chamber of Commerce Publication number 522.
- The choice of collecting bank rests with Lloyds Bank plc, unless specific instructions are given on this form to present through a named bank direct, without the intervention of an intermediary.
- Unless otherwise instructed, unaccepted term bills will be sent for acceptance and, following acceptance, will be retained by the collecting bank, pending presentation for payment at maturity. Airmail is used wherever possible unless otherwise instructed. Duplicate documents are also sent by airmail.
- This instruction does not confer any benefit on, and is not enforceable by, any party other than you or us.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these terms and conditions a customer of Lloyds Bank plc shall be (and shall be deemed to be) entering into a contract with Lloyds Bank plc and a customer of Lloyds Bank International Limited shall be (and shall be deemed to be) entering into a contract with Lloyds Bank International Limited and all references in these terms and conditions to the "Bank", "us", "we", "Lloyds", "Lloyds Bank" and "Lloyds Bank plc" shall be construed accordingly to give full effect to this clause.