Online payment control
Online payment control allows you to manage who can make and approve payments with Online for Business. You can:
- create individual payment limits for each user
- double-check each payment by requiring two or three members of your business to authorise the payment.
You need to be a Full Access User to set up online payment control. All users must be registered as either a Full Access User or Delegate User before they can use the service. Learn more about how to manage access to Online for Business.
How online payment control works
How to set up online payment control
- Log on to Online for Business
- At the account overview page, select ‘More actions’
- In the Payments and Transfers section, select ‘Manage Payment Control’
- Follow the instructions from there.
Check out our interactive demo to learn how to set up and amend online payment control.