Asset Based Lending
A bespoke funding solution to support strategic growth. Leverage your balance sheet, without sacrificing equity, by releasing cash against assets such as your debtor book, stock, machinery, equipment or property.
Is my business eligible?
- You should have a projected annual turnover of £10 million plus
- You must sell business-to-business and on credit terms
- You’ll need a healthy balance sheet and significant existing asset ownership
- You’ll need robust accounting systems and reporting in place
- You must have a Lloyds Bank Invoice Discounting facility.
When you get in touch
- We’ll have an initial chat with you before introducing you to a specialist in your area
- We’ll then arrange a follow up (non-obligatory) conversation
- Choose how you talk to us; by phone, WebEx or face to face
- We suggest setting aside 1 hour for your follow up conversation.
Important legal information
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Factoring and Invoice Discounting may be provided by one or more of Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance, Lloyds Bank plc or Bank of Scotland plc. Asset Based Lending and Debtor Protection facilities are provided by Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance. Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Ltd. Registered Office: No.1, Brookhill Way, Banbury OX16 3EL. Registered in England and Wales no.733011. Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Bank of Scotland plc: Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland No.SC327000. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration no. 169628.