Benefit from early access to cash tied up in unpaid invoices. Release up to 90% of an invoice value to help strengthen your cash flow.
The benefits of Invoice Finance
- Predictable cash flow allows you to focus on running your business and plan ahead with confidence.
- Your cash availability will grow as your sales develop, helping support your growth ambitions without being limited by unpaid invoices.
- You’ll have access to our online platform where you can manage your facility and check your funding availability easily.
- You will be supported by a dedicated Client Manager and a UK-based specialist Invoice Finance service team.
- Earlier access to payments may allow you to pay your own suppliers sooner, providing an opportunity to negotiate early payment discounts.
- Invoice Finance is offered on both domestic and export debt with a wide range of currencies available.
- Invoice Factoring – you should have a projected annual turnover of £50,000 or more
- Invoice Discounting – you should have a projected annual turnover of £250,000 or more
- You must sell business-to-business and on credit terms
- You do not have to be a Lloyds Bank client.
Rates and charges
To further support our values in being transparent with clients, we have made our other Fees and Charges (PDF) brochure available for you to download and keep.
These fees and charges do not apply to clients who typically have an annual turnover greater than £25m. If you are an existing client and are unsure whether these other Fees and Charges are applicable to you please check with your Client Manager.
Terms and conditions
Read the definition of terms used in Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance’s operating conditions, and details of the agreement provisions for our services.
Please note: these operating conditions do not apply to you if you manage your Invoice Discounting or Factoring facility through the Invoice Finance Online system. The operating conditions applicable to users of Invoice Finance Online are available once you have logged on to Invoice Finance Online, and will have also been provided to you separately.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help us improve our quality of service.
Factoring and Invoice Discounting facilities may be provided by one or more of Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Limited, Lloyds Bank plc and Bank of Scotland plc.
Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Limited, Registered in England & Wales no. 733011. Registered Office: No1 Brookhill Way, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 3EL.
When using Asset Finance your agreement will be with a Lloyds Banking Group company whose terms and conditions will apply. The provision of credit or leasing services by us is subject to your meeting our Credit approval. Please ensure that you only apply for credit or leasing services that you can comfortably afford.