Lloyds Bank is a trading name of Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Registered office 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278, 169628 and 763256 respectively.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
For Information on Bank of Scotland rates and charges and terms and conditions, visit the Bank of Scotland Product Terms and Conditions website.
For information on Lloyds Bank rates and charges and terms and conditions, visit the Lloyds Bank Product Terms and Conditions website.
Information about this website
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this web site are directed solely at those resident in and who access this website from the United Kingdom.
Whilst care has been taken in the preparation of the content of this web site, we disclaim (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
This web site contains links to other sites. We accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any materials on any other web site which is not under its direct control. Neither Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this web site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, use of or inability to use the internet web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
However, we do not exclude or restrict any duty or liability under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 or the regulatory system under that Act.
Although we take precautions to ensure that its software and materials are virus free, it cannot guarantee that the materials or software you download will be free from viruses or other damaging codes or programs. It is a condition of allowing you to download through this site that any liability on the part of us in respect of, or arising directly or indirectly from, any virus or other damaging code or program is excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Therefore, please run virus checking software as soon as you download any materials or before installing any software.
Please note that there is no guarantee that any e-mail sent will be received, or that the contents of any such e-mail will remain confidential during transmission over the Internet. If you have any such concerns, you may prefer to use the telephone or postal system instead.
Information for customers in the United States of America
Neither Lloyds Banking Group plc, Lloyds Bank plc, nor Bank of Scotland plc is a US registered broker-dealer. Broker-dealer services in the United States are offered by Lloyds Securities Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and member of FINRA and SIPC, or by Lloyds Bank plc or Bank of Scotland plc in compliance with Rule 15a-6 under the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934. More information about Lloyds Securities can be found at http://www.lloydssecurities.com
Security surrounding our services is of the high levels you would expect from a trusted and reputable organisation. It ensures that access to and the use of the services available, are protected and only available to authorised users. We understand the importance of security and have taken every step to ensure you can trade with confidence within our environment.
Remember: security is a process, not a product. To help you maintain the highest level of security here are some useful tips:
- When completing online applications, do not leave the screen idle for more than 20 minutes as the application process will close automatically and any information will be lost. You should also make sure no one else can access your computer during your online application.
- Choose robust passwords (alphanumeric, mixed case) and change them regularly; avoid obvious passwords (names of family members, pets, favourite musician etc.), and do not tell anyone else your passwords. You should not write a password down.
- If you think someone knows your password, go online and change it immediately.
- When you have finished your session, make sure you log off and disconnect from the Internet. This will prevent the viewing of previous pages of your online session via your PC.
- Do not respond to emails that request you reply with your password including those that appear to be from Lloyds Banking Group.
- We recommend you do not download software (games etc.) if you do not trust - or are not sure of the source.
- We recommend that you use anti-virus software. If kept up-to-date this should protect your PC against the latest viruses.
- If you suspect that the security of your account has been compromised, contact us immediately.