Business Cashpoint® Card
Our Business Cashpoint® Card gives you direct access to your Business Current Account from 1.9 million cash machines worldwide. It’s a convenient way to cover expenses that are difficult to plan for – like taxi fares to business meetings or one-off payments to new suppliers.
Features and benefits
- No annual fee.
- Withdraw cleared funds up to £500 per day.
- Get cash out and check your balance on-the-go at any ATM displaying the LINK sign1 and withdraw funds abroad from cash machines displaying the Visa sign2.
- Order a cheque book or statement for us to post to you the next business day.
- Print a mini-statement detailing the last seven transactions on your business account3.
A key feature of our Business Cashpoint® Card is the ability to deposit funds quickly in branch:
- Use the card to enable faster deposit transactions at all branches.
- Speed up depositing in branch even more with Immediate Deposit Self Service Machines (where available).
- Immediate Deposit Self Service Machines allow you to deposit up to 5 cheques or 50 notes in one quick transaction. You will immediately receive a picture receipt and clearing date to give you peace of mind.
Apply for a Business Cashpoint® Card
To apply for a Business Cashpoint® Card you'll need to have a Business Current Account with us.
1 All LINK cash machines will give you an advance, on-screen warning about any charge that may apply. This warning will also tell you who’s making the charge. You will then be given the option to continue or cancel the transaction.
2 When you withdraw money abroad, a 2.75 per cent non-Sterling transaction fee applies. A non-sterling cash transaction fee of 1.5 per cent (minimum £1.50) is also added to the converted amount except for withdrawals of Euro inside the EEA where you will not be charged a non-sterling cash transaction fee. Transactions will be converted into Sterling on the day they are charged to the Business Current Account. You can find out the exchange rate by calling 0345 072 5555.
3 Please note that you will need to wait up to four business days for cheques to clear before you can access the money in your Business account.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Lloyds Banking Group includes companies using brands including Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland and their associated companies. More information on Lloyds Banking Group can be found at lloydsbankinggroup.com.
Clicksafe® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.