Savings Strategy Tool
Use our Savings Strategy Tool to help you understand which business savings account could suit your needs. Make your money work harder by matching your cash forecasts against Lloyds Bank deposit products, helping you create a savings strategy bespoke to your needs.
How does it work?
- Add your monthly closing balances, and set the minimum instant access balance you need
We’ll provide you with appropriate business savings account options based on the amount of time funds are available for and how much you need instant access to for day to day business expenses.
- Answer a few questions to receive a bespoke savings plan
Your savings strategy could include a number of different term and notice deposit accounts over a period of time.
- Follow the instructions in your plan
You will get a clear plan that directs you to the suggested products. You can change the products to meet your needs.
- Apply for the products online or over the phone
What will you need?
- The existing interest rate that you receive on all your existing deposit accounts, either with Lloyds Banking Group or elsewhere. It is also helpful if you know the current rate you receive on your Instant Access Account
- Your monthly closing balances for the period that you would like to create a strategy. This is the amount you expect to hold in your savings account each month.
Please follow the link to our interactive demo for help & support when using this tool.
Please note: you should not use this tool as the sole driver for any financial decisions you make and we encourage you to seek further information before taking out any deposit products.
The tool relies on your cash projections being complete and accurate with no intra month movements in balances. The instant access buffer should absorb any day to day fluctuations and errors in forecasting.
How long will it take?
The tool will take between 5-10 minutes to complete
If you have completed the tool and you would like to withdraw consent for us to store your data, you can do this by entering the unique reference number provided with your results and selecting 'delete your data‘.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.