Our time saving tools and tips help you focus on what matters.
Simple business banking for new and established businesses
Whether you’re starting out or already trading, we have a simple Business Current Account to support your ambition – with dedicated business support when you need it.
We’ve taken the difficult decision to temporarily stop accepting new business account applications to ensure colleagues can continue to provide vital support to existing customers at this unprecedented time. This also applies to any applications that have already started.
This is undoubtedly going to cause a level of inconvenience, but please be reassured that we’ll either contact you to continue your application, or reinstate the ability to accept new account applications at the earliest opportunity. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
- Manage your account online and by phone
- Free day-to-day business banking* for companies and organisations with a turnover of less than £50,000 a year ,as long as the account remains in credit
- Get ongoing support and guidance
- Open a Treasurers’ Account quickly and easily, with no minimum amount required
- Withdraw funds as and when needed, without the need to give notice
- Arrange to have a second signatory on the account
- Easily set up direct debits and standing orders using Internet Banking
- Regularly monitor funds with free monthly statements
- Get free presentation cheques to use when making a large donation or awarding a major prize.
Credit Union Account
- Receive free day-to-day business banking* on the Credit Union Account with an annual turnover up to £3 million
- Take advantage of cash deposits credited the same day and have immediate access to all cleared funds.
- Access cheque and paying-in books – available with one or more signatories.
- Receive monthly statements on all your accounts.
School Bank Account
- Free business banking*.
- Monthly interest paid on current accounts.
- Internet Banking with options for multi-person authorisation.
- A range of deposit accounts available for surplus funds.
- No charges for returning cheques recalled by the payer’s bank.
- Optional cash collection by one of a selection of security companies.
- An optional deferred checking service, helping to avoid delays at branch counters.
Current account for new businesses
Get your business off to the best possible start with our simple current account.
- 18 months’ free day-to-day³ business banking¹
- Simple pricing and free electronic payments
- Dedicated support from our UK-based business management team
- Financial and digital tools for your business
Switching to Lloyds Bank
Switch to us for a simple Business Current Account that lets you focus on growing your business.
- Simple pricing and free electronic payments
- 6 months’ free day-to-day³ business banking²
- A guaranteed switch in 7 working days, from when your account is opened using the Current Account Switch Service
- Dedicated support from our UK-based business management team.
1Applies to small businesses, including individuals setting up their first business bank account.
2Six months’ free day-to-day business banking for customers when switching from a business account held elsewhere.
3Free day-to-day business banking includes cheques, standing orders, cash, UK Sterling Direct Debits, deposits and withdrawals. All we ask is that you operate your account in credit or within agreed limits. Free electronic payments include UK Sterling Direct Debits, Standing Orders, Debit Card Transactions, Lloyds Bank/Other Bank ATM Withdrawals, Internet/Phonebank Debits/Credits, Faster Payment Debits/Credits, Internet Bulk Payments and Automated Credits.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Lloyds Bank plc is an introducer to Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited who arrange and administer Lloyds Bank Business Insurance Services and source products from a panel of insurers.
While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information provided is correct, no liability is accepted by Lloyds Bank for any loss or damage caused to any person relying on any statement or omission. This is for information only and should not be relied upon as offering advice for any set of circumstances. Specific advice should always be sought in each instance.