Client Money Channels
Online solutions for client accounts
We can make the process of administering accounts for your clients more streamlined. Our cash management solutions and online services let you transfer money and make payments when you need to, increasing control and saving you time. Our online service allows you to easily segregate client funds, complete cashbook accounting and allocate receipts.
Bank of Scotland
We’ve developed i|SITE to meet the needs of our client banking customers. Our i|SITE solution:
- provides an online platform for flexible portfolio management
- is highly flexible, fully encrypted and fast
- gives you the potential to open your own client accounts – instantly
- lets you make transfers of funds immediately, where authorised, and stay up-to-date with transactions using live data
- integrates seamlessly into your back office systems to help simplify reporting and deliver efficient administration
- acts as your very own virtual branch, offering access to the Bank’s mainframe
- allows you to manage as many individual, interest-bearing accounts as you wish, all in real time
- provides unique sort codes and account numbers tailored to suit your individual requirements.
As well as faster, more efficient fund management and the ability to handle multiple currencies i|SITE enables you to manage your clients’ interest earnings more efficiently. It lets you set individual interest rates on different accounts.
As we pay interest on the total value of the accounts you hold, rather than on each individual account, you can earn income on the interest turn. Or, alternatively, pay higher rates to your best clients, where client consent is obtained.
Client cash manager
Managing large numbers of client accounts can be an administrative challenge. So our cash management services aim to make the process much easier for you. Whether you want to set up accounts, deposit money, make payments or need to be able to access client account information easily, our services can help you deliver.
All applications for our products and services are subject to eligibility criteria.
Products terms & conditions
Ensure you're up to date with our products and services' latest small print.
Economics and Market Insight
Timely and topical insight to your inbox.
Should you need assistance once your programme is set up please contact the relevant team.