Independent schools need a bank that understands their specific needs. Our relationship managers can support your ongoing growth and borrowing requirements and provide assistance when you are looking to invest in your facilities and infrastructure.
How we can help your school
- A Local Business Manager will be on hand to help you open your account.
- Flexible funding solutions for your school with terms up to 25 years.
- High interest deposit accounts for surplus funds.
- An Internet Banking service with options for multi-party authorisation.
We have a range of products and services designed to meet the needs of the independent school sector, supported by your local relationship manager.
Flexible bespoke deposit accounts
We can help you make the most of your cashflow by setting up flexible bespoke deposits. We offer:
- flexible terms to suit your cashflow
- fixed rate deposits from one month to three years
- support to maximise your reserves and investments.
Advantages of switching to us
It’s our focus on relationship-building, and on ensuring that we consistently deliver on our promises that explains why we’ve been voted Bank of the Year, nine years in a row*.
Your current account
We recognise the unique cash flow of the independent school sector and our current account can come with flexible overdraft facilities to meet your cash flow needs.
If you want to open an account, contact your local education relationship manager to make an appointment.
Talk to your local education relationship manager about how our range of funding solutions may be able to support our plans.
We can support relevant projects with loans up to 25 years.
Speak to your local education relationship manager if you’d like our simple 5 step guide to presenting your school loan application.
Our Internet Banking is safe and easy-to-use. You can:
- view statements and manage payments online
- create and submit BACS, CHAPS, faster payments and international transactions
- benefit from high level security through unique authentication cards and readers
- have authorisation protocols tailored to suit your needs, such as multi-person authority.
Lex Autolease is the UK’s leading fleet management and funding specialist, helping you meet the challenges of operating vehicles for your educational establishment.
With the automotive industry going through an unprecedented period of change –evolving mobility options, advancements in vehicle technology and changes to policy and legislation –working with a fleet provider who can deliver comprehensive support, detailed guidance and an excellent customer experience is more important than ever.
- Budget more effectively by agreeing a fixed monthly cost.
- VAT efficient solutions for relevant organisations.
- Optional maintenance facility for hassle-free vehicle management.
- As a form of operating lease, contract hire complies with school funding regulations.
- Minimal deposit and lower monthly costs compared to other vehicle finance solutions.
- Personal Contract Hire available for staff members
Commercial Vehicle Team
- Our minibus offering allows for drivers without a D1 classification.
- Save time with reduced administration.
- Cost savings through purchasing power mean prices are competitive.
Contact your local education relationship manager to find out more about Lex Autolease’s contract hire and fleet management.
Corporate MultiPay provides an efficient and secure way of paying for your travel and business purchases on one account.
It can help to reduce time spent on administration, automate the reconciliation of purchases and increase the visibility of colleagues' card spend.
- Processing efficiencies, automated data capture and tailored MI reports.
- Making payments promptly improves supplier relationships and allows you to take full advantage of available discounts.
- Optimises your cash flow with up to 45 days to pay interest-free on purchases.
- Consolidated reporting which can be used as evidence for VAT reclaims.
- Separates personal spending from business card spend.
- Provides the convenience of making payments at millions of locations worldwide that accept MasterCard.
- Simplifies expense claim authorisation.
- Provides travel inconvenience assistance, including medical and legal referral, at no extra cost.*
- Make contactless payments on transactions up to £30 at participating retailers.
For more information on Corporate MultiPay.
*Does not provide cover for cancellation/medical expenses.
We've partnered with ParentPay to help you reduce one of the most time consuming tasks for any school's finance department – the handling of payments for almost any purpose, including fees, school trips, music lessons and more.
ParentPay provides an all-in-one, online payment, income management and communication solution for schools.
ParentPay is already helping more than 2,000 schools save time and money, by enabling parents to make payments for a range of school items online. And they're offering our customers a discount off the first year’s set-up, training and annual service fees. Your education relationship manager can help arrange this.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Lending is subject to status.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.