Car Insurance offers – terms and conditions
Lloyds Car Insurance Internet Banking £40 choice of voucher offer
Choice of a £40 voucher for Internet Banking customers who quote and buy a new car insurance policy with Lloyds car Insurance directly via Lloyds Internet Banking.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Instructions for valid purchase form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Internet Banking customers will receive either a £40 Sainsburys, B&Q or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* when they quote and buy a new Lloyds car insurance policy via Internet Banking from 20th April 2021
- 21 days after the policy start date, eligible customers will receive a ‘How to claim’ email, containing details on how to choose and redeem their £40 voucher (depending on eligibility, exception listed below)
- The customer must click the link contained in the ‘How to claim’ email within 30 days of the email being received. If the customer does not do this, the link will expire and the £40 voucher will no longer be available to claim. Customers must click on the link in their email and select their chosen voucher in the online gift portal. Customers must enter the unique code found in their ‘How to claim’ email and their postcode to login to the online gift portal
- Once the customer has validated their information, they can select their choice of voucher and a unique voucher code will be presented online
- No cash alternative available
- Each £40 voucher is subject to its own provider’s terms and conditions that can be found below
- Personal data supplied during the course of the Offer will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Offer but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/arrangement of the chosen voucher
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time and without notice
Customers will not be eligible for this offer if;
- they close or cancel their policy within 14 days of the policy start date
- they buy from a price comparison, affiliate or cashback website
- they log out of Internet Banking
- they are an existing Lloyds Car Insurance customer amending or renewing an existing policy.
The promoter of this offer is BISL Limited, Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS. This offer is being administered by The Marketing Lounge Partnership, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG.
For any queries relating to the Offer please call the Customer Helpline on 01565 656254. Calls are charged at national rate. Lines are open Monday –Friday 9am-5.30pm. This helpline is managed by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited.
- Sainsbury’s gift cards can only be used at Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd as part or full payment for goods
- They cannot be redeemed at sainsburys.co.uk, in Sainsbury’s petrol stations or in the pharmacy. For a full list of excluded products please visit https://www.sainsburysbusinessdirect.co.uk/customer-service/exclusions/
- Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for Sainsbury's Bank products, services, credit card balances and concession products
- The initial and subsequent balances can be checked at checkouts instore or by calling customer services on 0800 636262. The card balance will be printed on the till receipt after each use
- Treat the card as cash. If a card is lost or stolen, we can cancel it to stop anyone spending your balance and issue you with a new card, but we cannot refund any balance spent on a stolen card
- If your card is lost or stolen, please contact us on 0800 636262. Lines are open Monday to Saturday, 8am until 7pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm
- Sainsbury’s is not responsible for any unauthorised use of the card and reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time
- Manage your gift card by registering at https://www.sainsburysgifts.co.uk/registermycard
- The funds on this gift card/gift voucher are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on this card/voucher may not be available to spend
- Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be purchased at self-serve checkouts
- The gift voucher may not be used for purchases from Concessions in Sainsbury’s stores or at Sainsbury’s Local in partnership with Euro Garages
- Gift Cards have a 24 month expiry date from the date your provider requested the card. If not used within 24 months of first issue the gift card will expire and any balance will be forfeited. After first use in store, the Gift card thereafter has a 24 month rolling expiry date from last transaction (including balance enquiries from the customer services desk in store)
Please visit https://www.sainsburysbusinessdirect.co.uk/terms-conditions for our full terms and conditions.
*Restrictions apply. See https://www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal
- A Gift Card or eGift card can be used in full or part payment for any products purchased from;
- B&Q stores in the UK (excluding concessions and cafes)
- At www.diy.com
- For fraud prevention reasons B&Q is unable to accept temporary B&Q Account Cards, Trade UK Cards or business cheques to pay for, or top up, a Gift Card
- In the event that any payment used to activate or top up a Gift Card is not authorised, or otherwise defaults, any corresponding amount added to the Gift Card will be removed
- When products are purchased using a Gift Card, no change will be given in cash but any value remaining on a Gift Card will be shown on the till receipt and can be used in full or part payment for future purchases. Where a Gift Card holder wishes to use a Gift Card to buy products with a value higher than the value on the Gift Card, he/she will be required to pay the difference in value
- The value on a Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded. Where B&Q agrees to provide a refund for products purchased using a Gift Card, the amount of the purchase price paid using that Gift Card will be reimbursed by way of a credit note for use in B&Q stores
- A Gift Card cannot be used to buy age restricted products unless the purchaser can prove he/she is of at least the relevant age
- A Gift Card that has been purchased will expire and any remaining value will be removed if the Gift Card is not used to make a purchase, top-up or balance enquiry during any period of two consecutive years (see the reverse of card)
- A Gift Card that has been given or issued as part of a promotion will have variable expiry dates, please refer to the promotional material or information that will be accompanied with the gift card or eGift card. A promotional gift card cannot be topped up. If a promotional gift card is not used within the specific time period any remaining value will be removed from the Gift Card
- A Gift Card will expire if it has a zero balance on the card for a period of one year or more
- Please keep the Gift Card safe and treat it like cash. B&Q does not collect and store personal information on the holders of Gift Cards and therefore, if a Gift Card is used without the consent of the Gift Card holder, or is lost, stolen or damaged, B&Q cannot replace or reimburse the value on the Gift Card
- B&Q may take any action it considers appropriate if it has reasonable grounds for believing you are misusing the B&Q Gift Card Scheme. This may include withholding all or part of the value credited on a Gift Card
- B&Q may vary these terms and conditions for legal, security or regulatory reasons or may suspend or discontinue the B&Q Gift Card scheme at any time. B&Q will give such notice of any variation of the terms and conditions or any suspension or discontinuance of the B&Q Gift Card scheme as is reasonably possible, whether by notices displayed in B&Q stores, on www.diy.com or otherwise. If the B&Q Gift Card Scheme is discontinued B&Q will give Gift Card holders a reasonable period to use any remaining value on the Gift Cards
- Gift cards cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other discount card, such as the staff discount card, diamond discount, trade discount
- Gift Cards (known as ‘corporate’ or ‘B2B’ gift cards) bought through for example an employee benefit or loyalty platform (not exclusive to just these two) where a discount is applied cannot be used in store or online in conjunction with a trade discount card or Diamond Card
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
B&Q Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of B&Q Limited, B&Q House, Chestnut Avenue, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 3LE. Company No. 00973387.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.