Refinancing your car with Lloyds could help you lower your monthly repayments or spread the cost of a final lump sum. Just tell us how much you need to settle your existing finance and a few details about your car to get started.
Refinance today and switch your car finance, not your car.
Why refinance your car with Lloyds Bank?
- Switch existing HP or PCP finance.
- Online quotes and approval.
- No credit check needed.
- Simple HP with fixed monthly repayments.
- Keep your current car.
- No early repayment charges on our finance.
You could borrow £13,000 over 48 months with 48 monthly repayments of £291.99. Total amount repayable will be £14,015.52. Representative 3.8% APR, annual interest rate (fixed) 3.7% APR.
The representative APR applies to loans of £7,000- £25,000 over 1 to 5 years. Other terms and lending amounts are available at different rates.
This example shows you the rate you could get as a current account customer taking out our HP product. For a personalised quote based on your own circumstances, you’ll need to log on to Internet Banking.
You could save
- If you’re offered a higher rate, any potential savings will be different.
- These are illustrative examples which don’t take into account any settlement fees incurred, gap insurance, warranties or add-ons included with your current finance.
- This saving is based on moving from an existing HP product to our HP product.
- You could pay more interest overall if you take the refinance over a longer term than your current agreement.
How it works
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).