LLOYDS BANK PACKAGED BANK ACCOUNT
This account is no longer available for new customers. The monthly maintaining the account fee for existing Silver Account holders is £12.95.
Arranged overdraft - An arranged overdraft can act as a short term safety net. You can use it to borrow money up to an agreed limit through your bank account.
- Setting up an arranged overdraft is free and you’ll only pay daily arranged overdraft interest if you use it.
- If you use your arranged overdraft but pay it back before the end of the day, then you won’t pay any arranged overdraft interest for that day.
- Applying for an arranged overdraft - When you have applied for this account, at the end of the application you can apply for an arranged overdraft which you can add right away. You can also apply for one later. All overdrafts are subject to application and repayable on demand. You must be 18 or over to apply.
- Amending an arranged overdraft - You can reduce or remove your arranged overdraft at any time through Mobile Banking, Internet Banking or Telephone Banking or by visiting your branch. But you must repay anything you owe if you want to remove an arranged overdraft or anything over the new reduced limit you want. You can also apply to increase it. This application won't affect your credit score.
- Helpful tools - You can use our eligibility checker and cost calculator to check your eligibility and calculate the cost of an arranged overdraft.
- Unarranged overdraft - If you don't have enough money in your account or available arranged overdraft to make a payment, we may either let you borrow through an unarranged overdraft or refuse to make the payment. Missing payments and using an unarranged overdraft can damage your credit score, please get in touch with us as we may be able to help you.
Applying for this product does not improve your eligibility for an arranged overdraft. All overdrafts are subject to our assessment of your circumstances and are repayable on demand.
Arranged overdrafts are subject to application and approval and repayable on demand. You must be 18 or over to apply. Arranged overdraft limits and interest rates vary based on your individual circumstances.
Do you already have a current account with us and need an arranged overdraft?
If you already have a current account with us, you can apply for an arranged overdraft through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. You can also apply to increase your existing arranged overdraft limit too.
AXA European and UK travel insurance
Cover for any medical conditions under this policy: you may need to declare these, agree cover with AXA and an additional premium may apply. If this affects you contact AXA directly to find out more.
If you have a serious or life threatening pre existing medical condition, the Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) has launched a new directory listing firms which could offer travel insurance for you. For more information access this directory here or phone MaPS on 0800 138 7777 (Mon – Fri 8am to 6pm). If this is relevant to you, please consider whether the travel insurance that comes with this account is the right one for you.
- AXA European travel insurance including Winter Sports for you and your family (if eligible), for up to 45 consecutive days per trip (for Winter Sports maximum 31 days cover in any calendar year).
- There is no limit on the number of trips each year.
- Covers UK leisure travel when 2 or more consecutive nights accommodation is booked. All cover ceases on the account holders 65th birthday - so long as the account holder is under 65 their spouse, partner or civil partner will also be covered until they reach 65. Children must be under 18 or under 24 if in full time education and must travel with the account holder, spouse partner or civil partner or a responsible adult.
- Medical conditions that you and anyone to be covered have, or have had, if they are not all on the ‘No Screen Conditions’ list must be declared and cover agreed with the insurer (there may be an additional premium if the insurer agrees to cover the condition(s))
- There is no cover if travelling against the advice of the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) or other regulatory authority
- There is no cover if you cannot travel or choose not to travel because the FCDO, or any other equivalent government body in another country advises against travel due to a pandemic
- Your cover is comprehensive, and includes:
- Emergency medical cover (up to £10,000,000).
- Cancellation or curtailment cover (up to £5,000).
- Personal accident cover (up to £30,000).
- Baggage cover (up to £2,500 (valuables up to £500 in total)).
- Travel disruption cover (up to £5,000).
£75 excess per claim per incident may apply.
Keep in mind the cover is provided only if you will be living in the United Kingdom for at least six months during each 12 month period.
Claims and assistance
If you’re abroad and you need assistance, you can call our 24-hour assistance helpline on +44 1633 815 819.
AA Breakdown Cover
- Roadside Assistance: assistance at the roadside if you’ve broken down more than a quarter of a mile from home. If your vehicle can’t be fixed at the roadside, you’ll be taken to the AA’s choice of relevant local repairer or local destination of your choice, provided it is no further.
- Accident Management: the AA assists you in arranging the repair, recovery and claim processing for vehicles following an accident or vandalism where you’re claiming under your motor insurance.
Assistance and emergencies
Mobile phone insurance
Your insurance, administered by Lifestyle Services Group Limited (LSG) and underwritten by Assurant General Insurance Limited, covers one phone for sole Silver Account holders, and two phones for joint accounts.
- It covers phones worldwide up to a maximum individual value of £2,000, including VAT.
- It covers the cost of replacing the phone in the event of loss or theft or the cost of repairing (or replacing where the phone cannot be repaired).
- It covers the cost of unauthorised network charges (calls, data, etc.) from the point your mobile phone is lost or stolen and for up to 24 hours after discovery of the loss or theft made up to £1,500 including VAT for contract phones, and up to £450 including VAT for prepay phones.
Keep in mind unauthorised network charges are only covered in the event of a successful loss/theft claim.
Keep in mind you’ll need to pay a contribution of £100 each time you make a successful claim (this is the excess).
Keep in mind there is no cover where you have knowingly put your mobile phone at risk or you have not taken care of it. See policy document for examples of this.
It’s recommended that you register your phone details as it may help simplify the process for any claims you might have to make in the future. You only need to call us in the event of a claim in which we will register the details of your phone. Follow these steps to register your mobile phone through Internet Banking:
- Log on to Internet Banking
- Select the ‘More actions’ button on your Silver Account
- Then select ‘View account benefits’ found under the ‘Account information and benefits menu’
- You can register your phone under the ‘Mobile phone insurance’ section
You can make a claim by calling Silver Membership Services on 0345 603 1839
Card Loss Assistance
Card Loss Assistance is provided by Citymain Administrators Ltd. Registered in England and Wales company number 03979666. Registered office: Enterprise House, Isambard Brunel Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2RX.
Keep in mind no insurance cover is included with this service which means it does not provide any cover for any financial loss incurred due to the loss or theft of cards.
- With one call day or night to 0345 603 1839. Citymain can request card issuers cancel all financial cards and issue replacements.
- You can register the cards for your family if they live with you.
- You can also securely register your passport and driving licence numbers with Citymain for easy access should you lose them.
- Please note contact in relation to this service can only be made by the account holder.
We recommend you register your cards with Card Loss Assistance. Call Silver Membership Services on 0345 603 1839.
- Silver Welcome Packopens in a new tab. (pdf, 1.8 MB)
- Personal banking terms and conditions & Banking charges guideopens in a new tab. (pdf, 429.0 KB)
- Silver Account Fee Information Documentopens in a new tab. (pdf, 181.4 KB)
- Club Lloyds Silver Account Fee Information Documentopens in a new tab. (pdf, 174.9 KB)
- Current account ratesopens in a new tab. (web)
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
We may monitor or record telephone calls to check out your instructions correctly and to help us improve the quality of our service. Calls from abroad are charged according to the telephone service provider’s published tariff. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information.
Account opening is subject to our assessment of your circumstances. You must be 18 or over to apply.
Overdrafts are repayable in full on demand. View Arranged Overdraft borrowing fees.
To be eligible for the switcher fee-free offer you must be accepted for an Arranged Overdraft on your Lloyds Bank account, have not had the offer in the last 12 months on your account, and complete a switcher application to switch your account to Lloyds Bank.