Cashback credit cards
Earn cashback on purchases with a cashback credit card.
- Cashback is normally earned as a percentage of every pound spent on eligible purchases.
- You could earn cashback on everyday and larger, one-off purchases.
- The total cashback amount is usually credited to your credit card account to reduce the balance.
Here are the benefits you could receive with the Lloyds Bank Cashback credit card:
- Earn 0.25% cashback on your first £4,000 of purchases per calendar year.
- Earn 0.5% cashback on further purchases once you’ve made over £4,000 of purchases per calendar year.
- No cap on the amount of cashback you can earn.
- £20 cashback bonus on your balance, if you’ve made £1,000 of purchases within first 90 days of account opening. Offer conditions apply.
Useful to know
- Cashback will be paid automatically to the credit card account every January.
- We will deduct cashback on purchase refunds, credit adjustments or fraudulent transactions, for the month in which the refund or adjustment was made, at the rate you currently earn cashback. This may generate a negative cashback amount on your statement, but we won’t take it from your account.
Representative 19.9% APR variable.
Credit limits and interest rates are subject to an assessment of your personal circumstances.
Your standard interest rates will be linked to the Bank of England Base Rate. This means they will change automatically in line with changes to the Base Rate, but any promotional rates and offers you have will not. For more information visit www.lloydsbank.com/base-rate-information. As our standard interest rates are variable it means we can also change them for other reasons in the future if we need to. You can find the standard rates in the Summary Box.
Watch our short video for more details.
Introducing the Lloyds Bank Cashback Credit card the easy way to earn cashback on your day to day card purchases.
Whether you’re buying a morning coffee, a weekly supermarket shop, or even something bigger – use our Cashback Credit card and earn cashback on your card purchases .
Let’s take a closer look at how it works…
Earn 0.25% cashback on your first £4,000 of card purchases per calendar year.
Then earn 0.5% cashback on further purchases once you’ve made over £4,000 of purchases per calendar year.
There’s no limit on the amount of cashback you can earn, and you can keep track of what you’ve earned on your monthly statement.
You’ll get your cashback paid to your credit card account automatically every January.
Check our website for more about our Cashback Credit card – including a handy cashback calculator.
You’ll also find it easy to apply online.
However you use a credit card, you can earn up to 0.5% cashback on your eligible card purchases.
The Lloyds Bank Cashback Credit card. Enjoy cashback when you spend, swipe or tap.
Try our cashback calculator to see the amount you could earn yourself.
Tell us how much your regular expenses are per month. This includes things like your weekly shop and household bills.
You could also earn cashback on larger purchases too. This might be a holiday, updating your kitchen appliances, or a new TV, for example.
What does this mean for me?
Earn £20 cashback if you spend £1,000 within 90 days of account opening and adhere to the below conditions:
- You must make £1,000 of purchases within 90 days of account opening to qualify for the cashback offer.
- You will lose any promotional offers if you do not make your minimum payment on time or you go over your credit limit.
- The £20 cashback offer is only payable once per credit card account and will be added to your cashback balance within 12 days of your promotional offer expiry date, as long as the account is still open. The £20 cashback will appear within the cashback balance on your monthly statement. Cashback earnt will be applied to your credit card account in January every year.
- The offer is subject to change, and we reserve the right to withdraw or extend the offer at any time.
A full set of terms and conditions specific to you will be issued once you’ve been accepted for the credit card.
Lloyds Bank is a responsible lender, and we only want you to borrow what you can afford, in a way that’s best for you. The outcome of your credit card application depends on our assessment of your circumstances.
If you’d like to talk to us about the choices you’ve made, we’ll refer you to a member of staff to help you. They’ll also be able to talk to you about your options if you’re experiencing financial difficulties.
A note on fraud
You won't have to pay us for any unauthorised postal, telephone or internet transactions made by someone other than you or an additional cardholder. However, you and additional cardholders must take all reasonable measures to protect your account. You should never disclose your PIN to anyone. You can give suppliers your card details and won’t be liable if they misuse them. However, if you’ve given someone else your card details, you’re liable for all transactions unless you’ve told us they’re not authorised.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
We may monitor or record telephone calls to check out your instructions correctly and to help us improve the quality of our service. Calls from abroad are charged according to the telephone service provider’s published tariff. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information.