Get £100 in 10 working days when you switch to a new Club Lloyds Account or Club Lloyds Platinum Account using the Current Account Switch Service. You must close your old account and you won’t be eligible for the offer if you’ve received an incentive for switching to a Lloyds Bank current account since April 2019. Offer ends 19th October 2021.More about switching
Our accounts come with the following great features
- Contactless and mobile payments - get a VISA debit contactless card and use Apple or Google Pay to make mobile payments.
- Mobile Banking app and Internet Banking - both highly secure and packed with features to make banking fast and convenient, wherever you are.
- Mobile alerts - to help you keep track of your money.
- Overdraft facility available - all overdrafts are subject to our assessment of your circumstances, and are repayable on demand.
- Get up to 15% cashback - earn cashback with Everyday Offers when you pay by credit/debit card or Direct Debit with selected retailers. Merchant offers and cashback amounts vary. Internet Banking registration required. T&Cs apply.
- Save the Change® - round your card payments up to the nearest pound to save as you spend.
Just choose the current account that suits you
From no frills, everyday banking, to accounts packed with extra benefits for a monthly fee - we've got the right account for you.
Get the best of both Club Lloyds and Platinum Accounts
- £21 monthly fee for maintaining the account
- £3 monthly Club Lloyds fee, but we’ll refund this every month in which you pay in £1,500 or more.
- Earn interest on your money - on balances up to £5,000, when you pay out two different Direct Debits each month
- Choose a Club Lloyds benefit each year
- AA breakdown cover
- Mobile phone insurance
- Worldwide multi-trip family travel insurance
- Card loss assistance
To qualify for the £100 switching offer (“the offer”) you must open a new Club Lloyds Account or Club Lloyds Platinum Account and use the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to switch into it from a bank account held with another bank. The following conditions apply:
- Apply for a new Club Lloyds Account (£3 monthly maintaining the account fee applies) or new Club Lloyds Platinum Account (£21 and £3 monthly maintaining the account fees apply) (‘Qualifying Account’)
- Use the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to transfer all the active credits and debits from the bank account that you hold with another bank to the Qualifying Account which will close your old account with the other bank
- Open your Qualifying Account between 07/09/21 and 19/10/21 and start the switch service by 19/10/21
You are not eligible for the offer if:
- You open and switch to any account other than a new Club Lloyds Account or new Club Lloyds Platinum Account
- You switch to any existing Lloyds account
- You change your existing Lloyds bank account to a Club Lloyds Account or Club Lloyds Platinum Account and switch to that account
- Since April 2019 you’ve received a switching offer for switching to a Club Lloyds Account or Club Lloyds Platinum Account
- You are switching to a joint account and one of the parties to the joint account has already received a switching incentive since April 2019
- The bank you are switching from does not participate in the Current Account Switch Service. To find out more visit www.currentaccountswitch.co.uk
The offer applies to applications received in branch, online or by phone from the 07/09/21 to 19/10/21. The offer is subject to change and can be withdrawn without notice at any time.
The offer does not automatically guarantee an arranged overdraft and any application for an arranged overdraft facility will be subject to status. If your Qualifying Account has an arranged overdraft, you will not pay any daily arranged overdraft interest for 3 months provided you stay within your arranged overdraft limit and do not increase or otherwise alter the arranged overdraft limit agreed.
After 3 months, or if you change your account, you will be charged daily arranged overdraft interest applicable to the account you hold if you use your arranged overdraft. Please see the Bank accounts and switching to us leaflet for full details on arranged overdraft interest. You will have been given this when you opened your account, but if you would like another one, please ask in branch or look at www.lloydsbank.com/current-accounts/all-accounts.html
Only one offer is available per customer. Joint accounts will only be eligible for one payment.
The offer will be paid directly into your account within 3 working days of your switch completing and will appear as a cash credit.
The offer is not available to employees of Lloyds Banking Group, or if the employee is named on any bank account held in joint names.
Independent service quality survey results
Personal Current Accounts
Published August 2021
As part of a regulatory requirement, an independent survey was conducted to ask approximately 1,000 customers of each of the 17 largest personal current account providers if they would recommend their provider to friends and family. The results represent the view of customers who took part in the survey.
Overall service quality
We asked customers how likely they would be to recommend their personal current account provider to friends and family.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc
Please note: Our Mobile Banking app is supported by devices running iOS or Android. The app is not compatible with some older versions of the operating systems – check the App Store or Google Play for more details.
If your phone has been subjected to unauthorised modifications (e.g. jailbroken or rooted) the app will not be compatible with your device.