Get £100 in 10 working days when you switch to a Club Lloyds Account or Club Lloyds Platinum Account using the Current Account Switch Service. Offer ends 9th November 2020. T&Cs apply.Find out moreabout switching
Choose one of our featured accounts
1 All overdrafts are subject to our assessment of your circumstances, and are repayable on demand.
Club Lloyds Account
2 We'll waive the £3 monthly maintaining the account fee in any month you pay in £1,500 or more.
3 Earn monthly credit interest of 0.60% AERAnnual Equivalent RateAER means Annual Equivalent Rate. This illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded each year and allows you to easily compare different offers./grossGross RateGross rate means that we will not deduct tax automatically from your interest. You are responsible for paying any tax due to HM Revenue and Customs. p.a. variable on balances from £1 up to and including £3,999.99, and 1.50% AERAnnual Equivalent RateAER means Annual Equivalent Rate. This illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded each year and allows you to easily compare different offers. (1.49% grossGross RateGross rate means that we will not deduct tax automatically from your interest. You are responsible for paying any tax due to HM Revenue and Customs. p.a.) variable on any part of the balance from £4,000 up to and including £5,000. You won’t earn interest on any part of your balance over £5,000. Just pay out two different Direct Debits each calendar month.
4 Get up to 15% cashback when using your Visa Debit Card at selected retailers. Merchant offers and cashback amounts vary. Internet Banking registration required. T&Cs apply.
To qualify for the £100 switching offer (“the offer”) use the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to switch to a Club Lloyds Account or Club Lloyds Platinum Account between the 09/09/20 and the 09/11/20. The following conditions apply:
- Use the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to transfer all the active credits and debits from the bank account that you hold with another bank and close your old account with the other bank.
- The switch must be into a Club Lloyds Account (£3 monthly maintaining the account fee) or a Club Lloyds Platinum Account (£21 monthly maintaining the account fee & £3 monthly maintaining the account fee) and happen between the 09/09/20 and the 09/11/20.
You are not eligible for the offer if:
- You open and switch to any account other than a Club Lloyds Account or a Club Lloyds Platinum Account.
- Since April 2018 you received a switching offer for switching to a Club Lloyds Account or Club Lloyds Platinum Account.
- The bank you are switching from does not participate in the Current Account Switch Service. To find out more visit www.currentaccountswitch.co.uk
- The offer applies to switches received in branch, online or by phone from the 09/09/20 to the 09/11/20. The offer is subject to change and can be withdrawn without notice at any time.
- The offer does not automatically guarantee an arranged overdraft and any application will be subject to status. If your account has an arranged overdraft you will not pay any daily arranged overdraft interest for 3 months.
- After 3 months, or if you change your account, you will be charged daily arranged overdraft interest applicable to the account you hold if you use your arranged overdraft. Please see the Bank accounts and switching to us leaflet for full details on arranged overdraft interest. You will have been given this when you opened your account, but if you would like another one, please ask in branch or look at https://www.lloydsbank.com/current-accounts/all-accounts
- Only one offer is available per customer. Joint accounts will only be eligible for one payment.
- The offer will be paid directly in your account within 10 working days of your switch starting and will appear as a cash credit. The offer is not available to employees of Lloyds Banking Group, or if the employee is named on any bank account held in joint names.
Help & Guidance
These lines are available 24/7
Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information.
Independent service quality survey results
Personal Current Accounts
Published August 2020
As part of a regulatory requirement, an independent survey was conducted to ask approximately 1,000 customers of each of the 19 largest personal current account providers if they would recommend their provider to friends and family. The results represent the view of customers who took part in the survey.
Overall service quality
We asked customers how likely they would be to recommend their personal current account provider to friends and family.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc