Access your money when you need it, with the tools to help you stay on top of your finances, giving you the freedom to concentrate on more important things.
Our accounts come with the following great features
- Contactless and mobile payments - get a VISA debit contactless card and use Apple or Google Pay to make mobile payments.
- Mobile Banking app and Internet Banking - both highly secure and packed with features to make banking fast and convenient, wherever you are.
- Mobile alerts - to help you keep track of your money.
- Overdraft facility available - all overdrafts are subject to our assessment of your circumstances, and are repayable on demand.
- Get up to 15% cashback - earn cashback with Everyday Offers when you pay by credit/debit card or Direct Debit with selected retailers. Merchant offers and cashback amounts vary. Internet Banking registration required. T&Cs apply.
- Save the Change® - round your card payments up to the nearest pound to save as you spend.
Just choose the current account that suits you
From no frills, everyday banking, to accounts packed with extra benefits for a monthly fee - we've got the right account for you.
Get the best of both Club Lloyds and Platinum Accounts
- £21 monthly fee for maintaining the account
- £3 monthly Club Lloyds fee, but we’ll refund this every month in which you pay in £1,500 or more.
- Earn interest on your money - on balances up to £5,000, when you pay out two different Direct Debits each month
- Choose a Club Lloyds benefit each year
- AA breakdown cover
- Mobile phone insurance
- Worldwide multi-trip family travel insurance
- Card loss assistance
Youth & Student Current Accounts
Our Youth and Student Accounts will help you get the right start in life and be prepared for exciting times ahead. Both accounts offer free everyday banking with no fee for maintaining the account as well as having a great range of features and benefits.
Independent service quality survey results
Personal Current Accounts
Published February 2021
As part of a regulatory requirement, an independent survey was conducted to ask approximately 1,000 customers of each of the 17 largest personal current account providers if they would recommend their provider to friends and family. The results represent the view of customers who took part in the survey.
Overall service quality
We asked customers how likely they would be to recommend their personal current account provider to friends and family.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc
Please note: Our Mobile Banking app is supported by devices running iOS or Android. The app is not compatible with some older versions of the operating systems – check the App Store or Google Play for more details.
If your phone has been subjected to unauthorised modifications (e.g. jailbroken or rooted) the app will not be compatible with your device.