All Our Current Accounts
Whether you are looking for an account with benefits or need a basic account for day-to-day spending, we have a range of current accounts to suit your needs.
£150 when you switch an account held with another bank to a new Club Lloyds, Club Lloyds Silver or Club Platinum account
You'll need to use the Current Account Switch Service to switch and close your current account held with another bank.
Offer ends on 17 July 2023. You wont be eligible if you’ve received an incentive for switching to a Lloyds Bank account or Halifax current account since April 2020. You may need to pay a monthly fee to maintain the account. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Benefits are supplied by a third party provider
Disney Plus and the Disney+ logo are registered trademarks of Disney Enterprises Inc.
Youth and Student Accounts
To qualify for the £150 switching offer (“the offer”) you must switch to a new Club Lloyds Account, a Club Lloyds Platinum Account or a Club Lloyds Silver Account using the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to switch from a bank account held with another bank. The following conditions apply:
- Use the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to transfer all the active credits and debits from the bank account that you hold with another bank to a new Club Lloyds Account (£3 monthly maintaining the account fees apply), a new Club Lloyds Platinum Account (£21 and £3 monthly maintaining the account fees apply) or a new Club Lloyds Silver Account (£10 and £3 monthly maintaining the account fees apply) (‘Qualifying Account’). The ‘Current Account Switch Service’ will close your old account with the other bank; and
- start your switch from your old bank account using the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to a Club Lloyds Account, a Club Lloyds Platinum Account or a Club Lloyds Silver Account between the 09/05/2023 and the 17/07/2023.
You are not eligible for the offer if:
- You switch to any account other than Club Lloyds Account, a Club Lloyds Platinum Account, or a Club Lloyds Silver Account.
- You switch to any existing Lloyds account. You change your existing Lloyds Current Account to a Club Lloyds Account, Club Lloyds Silver or Club Lloyds Platinum Account and switch to that account
- You’ve received a switching offer since April 2020 for switching to any Lloyds or Halifax Bank account
- You are switching to a joint account and one of the parties to the joint account has already received a switching offer since April 2020.
- The bank you are switching from does not participate in the ‘Current Account Switch Service’. To find out more visit www.currentaccountswitch.co.uk
- You are an employee of Lloyds Banking Group, or if an employee is named on any bank account held in joint names
- The offer applies to applications received in branch, online or by phone from the 09/05/2023 and the 17/07/2023. The offer is subject to change and can be withdrawn without notice at any time.
- The offer does not automatically guarantee an arranged overdraft and any application for an arranged overdraft facility will be subject to status. If your Qualifying Account has an arranged overdraft, you will not pay any daily arranged overdraft interest for 3 months provided you stay within your arranged overdraft limit and do not increase or otherwise alter the arranged overdraft limit agreed.
- After 3 months, or if you change your account, you will be charged daily arranged overdraft interest applicable to the account you hold if you use your arranged overdraft. Please see the Bank accounts and switching to us leaflet for full details on arranged overdraft interest. You will have been given this when you opened your account, but if you would like another one, please ask in branch or look at https://www.lloydsbank.com/current-accounts
- Only one offer is available per customer. Joint accounts will only be eligible for one payment.
- The offer will be paid directly into your account within 3 working days of your switch completing and will appear as a cash credit.