Why choose Lloyds Bank Van Insurance?
We understand that your van is vital to your everyday life. Whether you use it for business or pleasure, we’ve got you covered:
- 24/7 Emergency claims helpline; through UK-based call centres.
- Like-for-like Guaranteed Replacement Van cover at no extra cost for 12 months, just select the option when you apply.
- A wide range of optional extras such as Tools and Van Contents Cover up to £7,500 and Motor Legal Protection on all policies.
- Receive 10% discount on your first 12 months of standard cover when you get a quote and buy your van insurance through Internet Banking (excludes optional extras).
- As an existing customer, you can use the Self-Service Centre to amend your policy or view your policy documents.
Benefits of Lloyds Bank Van Insurance
All our policies come with great benefits to keep you and your business moving. Choose from one of our cheap van insurance policies and get insured today.
Our standard cover has the following benefits:
- Get covered for social, domestic & pleasure use of your van, as well as for business.
- 24-hour online Self-Service Centre access, so you can change your policy anytime you need to.
- 30 days’ European Union Cover at the same level of cover as you get in the UK.
- With Mirrored No Claims Discount, we use your car insurance claims history, as well as your van No Claims Discount to get you a price from our panel of insurers. Minimum premiums apply.
Our comprehensive cover comes with these extra features
- 24-hour windscreen helpline for when your business needs assistance, whatever the hour.
- Three years’ guarantee on all approved claims repairs.
- Personal accident, medical expenses and personal belongings all covered.
- Cover for loss or damage to accessories, including roof bars, racking and signage, and permanently fitted equipment such as audio and navigation systems.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).