Switch to a new deal from home, without the fuss
If you already have a Lloyds Bank mortgage, it’s simple to set up your next deal online or over the phone.
Frequently asked questions
- 1. Jump to What are my options when my deal is ending?
- 2. Jump to Which variable rate will apply when my deal ends?
- 3. Jump to When can I switch deals?
- 4. Jump to How do I know which deal to choose?
- 5. Jump to How do you decide what deals to offer me?
- 6. Jump to How can I find the energy efficiency of my property?
- 7. Jump to How can I apply?
- 8. Jump to What do I need to apply online?
- 9. Jump to What happens when I apply for a new deal?
- 10. Jump to What happens when I proceed with an application?
- 11. Jump to What happens if I change my mind?
- 12. Jump to Will I have to pay any early repayment charges?
- 13. Jump to Will I be charged any fees?
- 14. Jump to Can I borrow more or make changes?
- 15. Jump to If I move home during the fixed rate period, can I keep my new deal?
- 16. Jump to How can I protect my mortgage?
- 17. Jump to Do I qualify for the Club Lloyds discount?