Our support doesn't end when you get the keys to your new home. We can also help protect it for you and your loved ones.
Do I need to protect my Lloyds Bank mortgage?
You'll already know how important it is to protect your home and its contents, but it's also important to think about how you might pay for your mortgage should the worst happen.
Mortgage protection gives you peace of mind in knowing that in the event of your death or you becoming too ill to work, your mortgage payments could be covered.
Here are two options you may want to think about:
Life insurance offer
Choose a £100 supermarket Gift Card when you protect your mortgage with Plan & Protect life insurance.
Take out a policy through a Mortgage & Protection Adviser between 1st July 2022 and 1st October 2022 and pay a minimum of 6 monthly premiums totalling £100 or more. Choose from;
This offer could be withdrawn at any time. Conditions apply.
This offer is available if:
- Your Plan & Protect application is received by Scottish Widows between 01st July 2022 and 01st October 2022
- Plan and Protect policy, subject to the above, must be completed prior to quote expiry (180 days)
- You make a minimum of six monthly premium payments and the total premiums paid across all of your new policies exceed £100
- This offer is limited to one Gift Card per mortgage
- This offer is only redeemable in full and cannot be split across different providers
- This offer is limited to new customers who have not received or are due to receive a voucher when purchasing a Scottish Widows Plan & Protect
policy via Lloyds Bank or Halifax within the last 12 months
How to claim
- After you have made at least six successful monthly premium payments and the total premiums paid across all of your policies exceed £100, an email or letter will be sent to you within 30 days containing a reward code and details of how to redeem £100 Gift Card for either Asda, Sainsburys or Tesco
- If you do not claim Gift Card prior to expiry of reward code, a Tesco Gift Card will be provided and issued by letter
- The promoter of this offer is Scottish Widows, 25 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HN, part of Lloyds Banking Group. The administrator is Simply Thank You, Richmond Court, Morton Road, Darlington, DL1 4PT
- Your Gift Card will be supplied by ‘Simply Thank You’ who are separate from Scottish Widows and not part of Lloyds Banking Group
- We will need to share some of your details with Simply Thank You but this will be limited to details needed for them to supply the reward code and gift card to you. Simply Thank You will not use or share your details with other parties for marketing purposes
- There is no cash alternative
- In the event of circumstances outside our control where a Gift Card for either Asda, Sainsburys or Tesco is not available, a similar alternative of equal value will be provided
- After you pay for your sixth month of cover, and once the total premiums paid across all your polices exceed £100 you'll receive a reward code to redeem your Gift Card within 30 days
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time
- Scottish Widows reserves the right to withhold this offer should we discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms and conditions of this offer are being abused
You could lose your home if you don’t keep up your mortgage repayments
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
We may monitor or record telephone calls to check out your instructions correctly and to help us improve the quality of our service. Calls from abroad are charged according to the telephone service provider’s published tariff. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information.