One Check - our credit card eligibility checker
Simply answer a few questions to get an eligibility check decision. It takes about 5 minutes.
- See your estimated credit limit up front.
- See all the credit cards you’re eligible to apply for.
- It won’t affect your credit score.
Find out more about One Check
We want to make choosing a Lloyds Bank credit card even easier. That’s why we’ve created One Check - our simple credit card eligibility checker that doesn’t confuse you with lots of numbers and jargon.
Watch our video to find out how easy it is to use One Check.
Why should I check my credit card eligibility with One Check?
Applying for a credit card can have a negative impact on your credit score if you’re declined.
One Check helps you to protect your credit score by showing you if you’re likely to be accepted for a credit card before you apply.
You’ll also find out your estimated credit limit.
All you need to do is fill in a simple form with some basic information. You'll also need:
- Bank sort code and account number
- Address from the last 3 years
- Annual income
- Employment status
- Spending commitments
If you have this information to hand the form will only take a few minutes to complete.
Once you complete the form, One Check will process your details in the form of a soft search. A soft search provides us with an overview of your financial history, which we use to work out your credit card eligibility. The soft search is quick to complete and won’t affect your credit score.
- We’ll show you which Lloyds Bank credit cards you’re eligible to apply for and what credit limit we could offer you.
- If you then choose to continue with a full credit card application, we’ll carry over all of the information you have already given us.
- To keep your details safe, we’ll clear the form after a period of inactivity.
You can apply for a Lloyds Bank credit card if:
- You are a UK resident, aged 18 or over, with a regular annual income.
- You are free of County Court Judgements (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Agreements (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
- You are not unemployed or a student.
- You have not been declined for a Lloyds Bank credit card within the last 30 days.