Packaged Bank Accounts
Explore our current accounts which offer a variety of lifestyle and insurance benefits, making them a great alternative to an everyday bank account.
From 21 November 2021 there will be some changes to the benefits that come with this account.
Before you decide if this account is right for you, read the Guide to Changes (PDF, 807KB), which details all benefit changes. It’s important that you read this before proceeding because the changes may affect what you're covered for from the change date.
We’ve also created some useful Frequently Asked Questions about these changes.
Our packaged bank accounts
Club Lloyds Platinum
£21 per month + no Club Lloyds fee, or £3 per month
- Choose a Club Lloyds benefit each year
- Worldwide multi-trip family travel insurance
- Mobile phone insurance
- AA breakdown cover
- Card loss assistance
- Contactless and mobile payments - get a VISA debit contactless card and use Apple or Google Pay to make mobile payments.
- Mobile Banking app and Internet Banking - both highly secure and packed with features to make banking fast and convenient, wherever you are.
- Mobile alerts - to help you keep track of your money.
- Overdraft facility available - all overdrafts are subject to our assessment of your circumstances, and are repayable on demand.
- Save the Change® - round your card payments up to the nearest pound to save as you spend.
- Get up to 15% cashback - earn cashback with Everyday Offers when you pay by credit/debit card or Direct Debit with selected retailers. Merchant offers and cashback amounts vary. Internet Banking registration required. T&Cs apply.
Packaged bank accounts no longer on sale
£11.95 a month fee
£12.95 a month fee
£14.95 a month fee
£28 a month fee
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
We may monitor or record telephone calls to check out your instructions correctly and to help us improve the quality of our service. Calls from abroad are charged according to the telephone service provider’s published tariff. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information.