Packaged Bank Accounts
A current account that offers a package of additional benefits for a monthly maintaining the account fee.
With cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) being diagnosed in various countries, customers have been contacting AXA and Lloyds Bank to understand how their travel insurance is impacted. You should monitor the situation through official sources such as the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
It is important to note that if you book a holiday after 18 March 2020, your policy will not cover any trip under the ‘Cancellation or curtailment charges and early return’ section in relation to coronavirus. AXA will continue to cover medical costs if you become ill in a country or region the FCO hasn’t advised against visiting.
Features and benefits
AXA Travel Insurance
- Our Platinum Account offers Worldwide Travel Insurance up to 80 years of age, cover for you and your family (if eligible).
AA Breakdown Cover
- UK Roadside Assistance whether you’re in your own vehicle or someone else’s.
Mobile Phone Insurance
- Arranged by Lifestyle Services Group Limited, and provides worldwide cover for loss, theft, damage and breakdown (including faults).
Card Loss Assistance
- Help for when your credit, debit and store cards get lost or stolen. You can register the cards of your family if they live with you.
Keep in mind
Packaged Bank Account benefit conditions
- Travel insuranceGo to the AXA Travel Insurance page, breakdown coverbreakdown cover, mobile phone insurancemobile phone insurance, and Card Loss AssistanceCard Loss Assistance come with individual terms and conditions and limitations.
Monthly maintaining the account fee
- The Platinum Account has a monthly maintaining the account fee of £21.
What is a Packaged Bank Account?
We aim to take the hassle out of finding travel insurance, breakdown cover, mobile phone protection, and other great benefits by giving you the option to add these features to your current account. With different levels of benefits, you can choose the Packaged Bank Account that’s right for you. If you’re an existing Packaged Bank Account holder, you can also upgrade to a Club Lloyds current accountClub Lloyds current account without losing your Packaged Bank Account benefits.
Upgrade to a Packaged Bank Account
If you’re a Classic or Club Lloyds current account holder you can apply online to upgrade to a Packaged Bank Account. If you're an existing Packaged Bank Account customer you can upgrade your Packaged Bank Account online. Why shop around for travel insurance, breakdown cover and other useful benefits when you can get them all included with your current account?
Come into your local branchyour local lloyds branch for a review to help manage and get the most out of your money.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
We may monitor or record telephone calls to check out your instructions correctly and to help us improve the quality of our service. Calls from abroad are charged according to the telephone service provider’s published tariff. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information.