To qualify for the £175 switching offer (“the offer”) you must switch to a new Club Lloyds Account, Club Lloyds Platinum Account or Club Lloyds Silver Account using the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to switch from a bank account held with another bank. The following conditions apply:
- Use the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to transfer all the active credits and debits from the bank account that you hold with another bank to a new Club Lloyds Account (£3 monthly maintaining the account fees apply), new Club Lloyds Platinum Account (£21 and £3 monthly maintaining the account fees apply) or new Club Lloyds Silver Account (£10 and £3 monthly maintaining the account fees apply) (‘Qualifying Account’). The ‘Current Account Switch Service’ will close your old account with the other bank; and
- Start your switch from your old bank account using the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to a Club Lloyds Account, Club Lloyds Platinum Account or Club Lloyds Silver Account between 19/09/2023 and 14/11/2023.
You can’t take part in the offer if:
- You switch to any account other than Club Lloyds Account, Club Lloyds Platinum Account, or Club Lloyds Silver Account.
- You switch to any existing Lloyds account.
- You change your existing Lloyds Bank Current Account to a Club Lloyds Account, Club Lloyds Silver or Club Lloyds Platinum Account and switch to that account.
- You’ve received a switching offer since April 2020 for switching to any Lloyds or Halifax Bank account.
- You are switching to a joint account and one of the parties to the joint account has already received a switching offer since April 2020.
- The bank you are switching from does not participate in the ‘Current Account Switch Service’. To find out more visit www.currentaccountswitch.co.uk
- You are an employee of Lloyds Banking Group, or if an employee is on any bank account held in joint names.
- The offer applies to applications received in branch, online or by phone from 19/09/2023 and 14/11/2023. The offer is subject to change and can be withdrawn without notice at any time.
- The offer does not automatically guarantee an arranged overdraft and any application for an arranged overdraft facility will be subject to status. If your Qualifying Account has an arranged overdraft, you won’t pay any daily arranged overdraft interest for 3 months provided you stay within your arranged overdraft limit and do not increase or otherwise change the arranged overdraft limit agreed.
- After 3 months, or if you change your account, you’ll be charged daily arranged overdraft interest applicable to the account you hold if you use your arranged overdraft. Please see the Bank accounts and switching to us leaflet for full details on arranged overdraft interest. You’ll have been given this when you opened your account, but if you would like another one, please ask in branch or look at https://www.lloydsbank.com/current-accounts
- Only one offer is available per customer. Joint accounts will only be paid one payment.
- The offer will be paid directly into your account within three working days of your switch completing and will appear as a cash credit.