LLOYDS BANK PACKAGED BANK ACCOUNT
This account is no longer available for new customers. The monthly maintaining the account fee for existing Premier Account holders is £28.
An arranged overdraft can act as a short term safety net. You can use it to borrow money up to an agreed limit through your bank account.
- You can apply to add an arranged overdraft to your account and you’ll only pay daily arranged overdraft interest if you use it.
- If you use your arranged overdraft but pay it back before the end of the day, then you won’t pay any arranged overdraft interest for that day.
Applying for an arranged overdraft - When you have applied for this account, at the end of the application you can apply for an arranged overdraft which you can add right away. You can also apply for one later.
Amending an arranged overdraft - You can reduce or remove your arranged overdraft at any time through Mobile Banking, Internet Banking or Telephone Banking or by visiting your branch. But you must repay anything you owe if you want to remove an arranged overdraft or anything over the new reduced limit you want. You can also apply to increase it. This application won't affect your credit score.
If you don't have enough money in your account or available arranged overdraft to make a payment, we may either let you borrow through an unarranged overdraft or refuse to make the payment. Missing payments and using an unarranged overdraft can damage your credit score, please get in touch with us as we may be able to help you.
Applying for this product does not improve your eligibility for an arranged overdraft.
All overdrafts are subject to application and repayable on demand. You must be 18 or over to apply.
Arranged overdraft details
- £250 interest free amount
- 39.9% EAR (variable) representative
- Your interest rate will be based on how you manage any accounts you have with us and on the credit information we hold about you
- No unarranged overdraft interest, fees or charges
Do you already have a current account with us and need an arranged overdraft?
If you already have a current account with us, you can apply for an arranged overdraft through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. You can also apply to increase your existing arranged overdraft limit too.
Worldwide travel insurance
Cover for any medical conditions under this policy: you may need to declare these, agree cover with Allianz Assistance and an additional premium may apply. If this affects you contact Allianz Assistance directly to find out more.
You might want to visit the MoneyHelper service, which lists firms offering travel insurance for customers with medical conditions. This could help if you’ve been offered cover with a high premium, been refused, or have had cover cancelled due to medical conditions. Think about what might suit your needs best and who you need specialist cover for. For more information access the directory, or call them on 0800 138 7777 (Mon – Fri 8am to 6pm).
- Worldwide travel insurance including Winter Sports for you and your family (if eligible), for up to 62 consecutive days per trip (for Winter Sports maximum 31 days cover in any calendar year).
- There is no limit on the number of trips each year.
- Covers UK leisure travel when 2 or more consecutive nights accommodation is booked. All cover ceases on the account holders 80th birthday - so long as the account holder is under 80 their spouse, partner or civil partner will also be covered until they reach 80. Children must be 18 or under, 24 or under if they're in full time education and must travel with the account holder, spouse partner or civil partner or a responsible adult.
- Medical conditions that you and anyone to be covered have, or have had, if they are not all on the ‘No Screen Conditions’ list must be declared and cover agreed with the insurer (there may be an additional premium if the insurer agrees to cover the condition(s))
- There is no cover if travelling against the advice of the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) or other regulatory authority
- There is no cover if you cannot travel or choose not to travel because the FCDO, or any other equivalent government body in another country advises against travel due to a pandemic
- Your cover is comprehensive, and includes:
- Emergency medical cover (up to £10,000,000).
- Cancellation or curtailment cover (up to £5,000).
- Personal accident cover (up to £30,000).
- Baggage cover (up to £2,500 (valuables up to £500 in total)).
- Travel disruption cover (up to £5,000).
£75 excess per adult per incident may apply.
Keep in mind the cover is provided whilst you are a United Kingdom resident and are registered with a Doctor in the United Kingdom.
Claims and assistance
If you’re abroad and you need assistance, you can call our 24-hour assistance helpline on +44 (0)208 239 4010.
If you need to make a claim or manage your cover, all you need to do is call Premier Membership Services on 0345 604 0440. Lines are open 24/7.
Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please speak to an advisor for more information. Or, log on to the Allianz Assistance Hub that can be securely accessed through your banking app or by using Internet Banking.
AA Breakdown Family Cover
- Roadside Assistance: At the roadside if a vehicle you or your eligible family members are travelling in has broken down. If the vehicle can’t be fixed at the roadside, you or your eligible family member will be taken to the AA’s choice of relevant local repairer or local destination of choice, provided it is no further.
- At Home: If you or your eligible family member’s vehicle does not start within a quarter of a mile of your home address.
- National Recovery: If the vehicle cannot be fixed at the roadside, the AA will provide recovery for the covered person and up to seven passengers to any single location of your choice in the UK.
- Onward Travel: If a repair on the vehicle isn’t possible, you or your eligible family members will get a replacement hire car for up to 72 hours, overnight accommodation, or reasonable onward travel expenses.
Assistance and emergencies
Mobile phone insurance
Your insurance, administered by Lifestyle Services Group Limited (LSG) and underwritten by Assurant General Insurance Limited, covers two phones for sole Premier Account holders, and three phones for joint accounts.
- It covers phones worldwide up to a maximum individual value of £2,000, including VAT.
- It covers the cost of replacing the phone in the event of loss or theft, or the cost of repairing (or replacing where the phone cannot be repaired).
- It covers the cost of unauthorised network charges (calls, data, etc.) from the point your mobile phone is lost or stolen and for up to 24 hours after discovery of the loss or theft made up to £1,500 including VAT for contract phones, and up to £450 including VAT for prepay phones.
Keep in mind unauthorised network charges are only covered in the event of a successful loss/theft claim.
Keep in mind you’ll need to pay a contribution of £100 each time you make a successful claim (this is the excess).
It’s recommended that you register your phone details as it may help simplify the process for any claims you might have to make in the future. You only need to call us in the event of a claim in which we will register the details of your phone. Follow these steps to register your mobile phone through Internet Banking:
- Log on to Internet Banking
- Select the ‘More actions’ button on your Premier Account
- Then select ‘View account benefits’ found under the ‘Account information and benefits menu’
- You can register your phone under the ‘Mobile phone insurance’ section
You can make a claim by calling Premier Membership Services on 0345 604 0440
Home Emergency cover
Home Emergency cover is underwritten by UK Branch of Inter Partner Assistance S.A., and gives you fast, professional help for household emergencies.
- Get access to a 24-hour call-out service to help you sort out domestic emergencies at home.
- Assistance is provided by a network of approved tradespeople across the UK.
- Call-outs, parts, materials and labour all covered for up to £1,000 per emergency.
- There is no excess and no limit on the number of times you can call.
In a domestic emergency which threatens your house or health and safety please call within 24 hours the Home Emergency helpline on 0345 070 0524. The helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Personal banking terms and conditions & Banking charges guideopens in a new tab (pdf, 511.1 KB)
- Premier Account welcome packopens in a new tab (pdf, 866.7 KB)
- Fee Information Documentopens in a new tab (pdf, 172.0 KB)
- Premier Offset Account Fee Information Documentopens in a new tab (pdf, 181.3 KB)
- Premier Account important informationopens in a new tab (web)
- Current account ratesopens in a new tab (web)
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
We may monitor or record telephone calls to check out your instructions correctly and to help us improve the quality of our service. Calls from abroad are charged according to the telephone service provider’s published tariff. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information.
Account opening is subject to our assessment of your circumstances. You must be 18 or over to apply.
Overdrafts are repayable in full on demand. View Arranged Overdraft borrowing fees.