Home Emergency Cover
Giving Premier Account customers the security of being protected with a 24-hour call-out service in case of a home emergency
Things that are typically covered (classed as an emergency):
- A blocked or overflowing drain.
- All your electrics tripping in your home so you’re continually resetting the fuse board to maintain the electrical supply.
- Cracked or smashed window(s) making your home insecure.
- A sudden and uncontainable leak from a water pipe.
- A toilet that isn’t flushing or it’s blocked and there are no other accessible toilets in your home.
- Boiler repairs where you have no heat and/or hot water.
- Any emergency arising from circumstances that you were aware of before the start of the cover.
- If you, or someone else, has tried to make a repair, but has only made matters worse, you won’t be covered for any extra costs you may face. Our advice is always to call the experts first.
- Dripping taps, showers or leaks from pipes that are easily containable.
- A blocked toilet if it is not the only toilet in the home.
- A front door won’t unlock but it’s secure and you can get in to your home through another door.
- If you have a partial electrical failure e.g. one light fitting, or several power sockets.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
We may monitor or record telephone calls to check out your instructions correctly and to help us improve the quality of our service. Calls from abroad are charged according to the telephone service provider’s published tariff. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information.