Car insurance for safe drivers
We reward careful drivers. Find how much you could save with our No Claims Discount. Minimum Premiums apply.
Lloyds Bank Car Insurance is underwritten by a panel of insurers and is arranged and administered by BISL Limited.
Why choose Lloyds Bank Car Insurance?
Standard Cover features and benefits include:
- 60 days’ European Union Cover at the same level of cover as you get in the UK.
- 24-hour emergency claims helpline.
- No claims discount - designed to reward careful driving (minimum premiums apply).
- 24-hour online Self-Service Centre - so you can change your policy anytime you need to.
Comprehensive Cover comes with additional features, including:
- 24-hour windscreen helpline for when you need assistance, whatever the time.
- A new replacement car if a car you bought brand new in the last 12 months is stolen and not recovered.
- Three years guarantee on all approved claims repairs.
- Cover against uninsured drivers and acts of vandalism.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).