View your card details
You can view your debit or credit card details in our Mobile Banking app. This lets you make purchases online or over the phone when you don't have your card to hand.
What you need to know
- This service is for active debit and credit card users.
- You’ll need to be registered for Internet / Online Banking and the Mobile Banking app.
- If you have just opened an account with us, you’ll be able to view your card details once the application process is complete.
Make sure nobody else can see your screen and debit card details.
How to view your debit or credit card details
If you're not already registered, you can also use this to manually register for Apple Pay or Google pay.
This will allow you to use your mobile device to pay for your purchases if you don't have your card to hand.
Frequently asked questions about when you can view your card details
If you have reported your debit card as lost or stolen you can view your card details in the app the following day.
When you can view your credit card details in the app depends on when you reported your card as lost or stolen:
- Reported before 5pm Monday to Friday – your card details will be available the next day
- Reported after 5pm Monday to Thursday - your card details will be available within two days
- Reported after 5pm on Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday - your card details will be available the following Tuesday.
If you have ordered a replacement debit card, your card details can be seen in the app the following day.
If you have ordered a replacement credit card, you can continue to use your existing card details in the app.
If your debit card is due for renewal, your new card details will be available in the app up to 30 days before the expiry date.
If your credit card is due for renewal, your new card details will be available in the app up to 30 days before the expiry date.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking, but your mobile operator may charge for some services, please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Personal Internet Banking customers only. Terms and conditions apply.
Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Pay, iPhone, iPad and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android, Google Pay and the Google Pay and Google Play logos are trademarks of Google Inc