1. The competition is open to all persons in the UK over the age of 18, with a Facebook or Instagram account.
2. Employees and contractors of Lloyds Banking Group companies, and any other individual associated with the administration of the promotion and their families are excluded from entering.
3. To enter the competition, post your photo to your own Facebook or Instagram channel with the #LloydsBankPhotoComp2022 and tag Lloyds Bank. There is no charge to participate except for any data costs imposed by your mobile network provider. No purchase necessary.
4. You may submit more than one entry as long as each photograph is different. Your profile must be set to public to count as a valid entry.
5. The competition opens on 18th July 2022 and the closing time & date for entries is 23.59 on 4th August 2022. All entries received after this date/time will not be included in the competition.
6. A judging panel will select 5 entries and these will then go to a public vote on social media from 11th August – 18th August 2022.
7. Only one vote is allowed per person, duplicate votes will be discounted.
8. The winner, second and third placed prizes will be decided by the public vote on social media which ends on 18th August 2022. Lloyds Bank and the judging panel will check the validity of the votes to ensure there is a clear winner, and there is no duplicate or fraudulent voting. In the event of a tie, Lloyds Bank and the judging panel will make the final decision. The winner and runners up will be notified via a direct message on Facebook or Instagram, to obtain contact details to fulfil the prize.
9. In the event that we cannot contact a winner or runners up after reasonable efforts, a new winner/runner up will be chosen from the remaining entries.
10. There is one prize for the winning photographer of an iPhone 13 Pro (worth £949) and 2-night getaway for two people in the peak district which includes breakfast (worth £598). There are two runner–up prizes of a Sony A6000 camera (worth £499) for second place, and an Outdoor Photography Experience voucher (worth £129.99) for third place. The prizes will be sent by registered post to the winners’ addresses within 2 weeks of the winners being notified.
11. Winners will be announced through the Lloyds Bank Instagram and Facebook pages.
12. The winners may be required to participate in future publicity in connection with this promotion and we may use any entrants name or photo to publicise the competition in future, this could include:
a. In our internal and external advertising, now or in the future;
b. Displays in our branches;
c. Website and other digital content, including social media channels.
13. Photos submitted as part of the competition entry must not have been previously used in any marketing campaigns or by any other brands in advertising and must be the original work of the entrant.
14. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they hold copyright to the photograph and entrants will retain all copyright. However, by entering, all entrants grant members of the Lloyds Banking Group royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, edit, crop, re-size and publish each entry in any and all media (including print and online), for marketing purposes now and in the future. In exercising the rights granted by such licence, we will acknowledge, where possible that the photograph is the work of the entrant in all cases.
15. Entrants confirm that their entry does not violate the privacy, intellectual property rights or infringe any other rights of any other party or entity.
16. Entrants must have obtained the permission of any people who are the focus of the entry photo or their parents/guardians if children under 16 years of age are featured.
17. We can refuse to accept any entry at our absolute discretion. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Incomplete, illegible, offensive or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
19. Proof of submission is not proof of entry.
20. No responsibility is accepted for submissions that fail to be delivered. The Promoter is not liable for any entries that are lost, delayed or damaged, or for any technical problems on the website preventing entry. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are received after the closing date.
21. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
22. Any personal information that we or our Agency partner Topham Guerin collect as part of this competition will only be used to administer the competition. It will not be used by us or Topham Guerin for any other purpose.
23. We reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw this competition in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
24. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Entry to the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. This competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. The Promoter is Lloyds Bank plc, 25 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HN.
28. Agency partner Topham Guerin. Registered office: 118 Pall Mall, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 5ED
29. Apple and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other countries. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
30. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and entrants hereby release Facebook and Instagram of all liability that can be excluded under English law.
31. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including liability for fraud and liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.