Free independent help and advice
It can feel lonely when you’re worrying about money. So, it’s good to know that there’s someone you can talk to. These organisations can offer you free help, support and guidance.
Get free support
Guidance from MoneyHelper
- Government-backed with advice on benefits, tax, pensions, homes and savings
- Money calculators, helpful articles and regular updates
- Support available online, over the phone or face-to-face
Lines open Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
Help from Citizens Advice
Mental Health and Money Advice
- Clear, practical advice and support for people experiencing mental health and money worries
- Specialist knowledge of benefits, managing money and mental health care
- Award-winning UK-wide online advice service
The Digital Helpline – A service provided by We Are Digital
- Free 1-2-1 digital skills training over the phone
- Topics include; Internet Banking, online food shopping, booking a doctor’s appointment, using a website, staying in touch with friends and family through video calls, and more
Call: 0345 222 0333
Lines open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Those who are Deaf and use British Sign Language (BSL) can book a session using BSL SignVideo. Available on Safari, Chrome or Firefox web browsers.
Customers who have hearing loss or a speech impairment can use the service through Relay UK.
Remember, we’ll never get in touch to ask you to move money to another account, for your banking details or to take control of a computer. The organisations listed on this page won’t do this either.