Need help buying a car?
Let us help you find the right finance option and car for you.
Our Personal Loan offers you the option to borrow the money you need, direct to your current account. Giving you the option to buy the car you want from a dealer or private seller.
- you’d prefer to own the car from the start and also have the option to buy the car from a private seller
- you like the flexibility to be able to change your car whenever you decide
- you’d like to borrow an amount which isn’t just for the car (e.g. settle an existing loan, purchase a roof rack)
- Apply for up to two repayment holidays*
- Borrow from £1,000 to £50,000.
In some cases, we may do a credit search when you apply
*your repayment term will be increased and you will pay more interest overall
Online Car Finance (HP & PCP)
Car Finance direct from your bank. With our online application you can choose from Hire Purchase (HP) or Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) to finance a new or used car - when you are ready we pay the dealer directly.
- you want us to pay the dealer direct so you can simply collect the car and maintain the monthly payments
- you want a finance option that allows you to decide at the end of the term to keep or return the car*
- you want extra peace of mind - we’ll work with you and the dealer to help settle any disputes.
- Obtain a quote with no credit searches.
- Borrow from £3,000 to £60,000.
*(based on PCP only – return conditions apply), You can’t sell the car until the finance is settled and If you don’t keep up with the repayments your car may be at risk.
Dealer Car Finance (HP & PCP) - Black Horse
Black Horse (part of Lloyds Banking Group) provides finance directly from your dealership, with Hire Purchase (HP) and Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) options available on a range of vehicles.
- you'd like the convenience of your dealership taking care of applying and arranging your car finance deal on your behalf
- you'd like to part-exchange your vehicle in one simple transaction; your dealership can pay-off your finance and set-up a new deal for you*
- you want extra peace of mind - we’ll work with you and the dealer to help settle any disputes
- Some dealers offer promotional finance and incentives such as deposit contributions or a servicing package – It is advisable to research all of your options before you visit the dealer to negotiate the best deal
- Our close relationship with over 4500 dealers nationwide means we can offer you excellent customer service and personalised finance at locations near you.
*Subject to type of existing finance. You can’t sell the car until the finance is settled and If you don’t keep up with the repayments; your car may be at risk
Personal Leasing - Lex Autolease
Lex Autolease (part of Lloyds Banking Group) are the UK’s largest vehicle leasing and fleet management company. Personal Leasing through Personal Contract Hire (PCH) could be an affordable option for you to drive a brand new vehicle without the associated risks of ownership.
- you don't want to own the vehicle
- you'd like the option to include maintenance within your monthly rental, helping to take away the hassle and worry of your vehicles upkeep
- you don’t mind not owning the vehicle. When your contract is over simply hand the vehicle back with no further charges* and lease a new vehicle if you wish, subject to status.
- Often there are special offers on selected manufacturers and models - check the deals available to you.
*There will be no further charges if; your contract has run its full term, you have not exceeded the annual mileage allowance and the vehicle is returned in good condition.
Lending and rate are subject to an assessment of your circumstances
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).