Club lifestyle benefits
As a Club customer you can choose one lifestyle benefit every year per account. Simply log in to your Club account to manage your benefit.
Whether you enjoy a trip to the cinema, watching a movie at home, eating out or reading up on your favourite magazine, our Club Lloyds accounts entitles you to one lifestyle benefit per year.
Simply apply for a participating Club Lloyds current account, and once registered choose your benefit from the Club Lloyds portal.
Existing Club Lloyds customer?
New to Club Lloyds?
What benefits can I choose from?
Terms and conditions
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the "Administrator" is Blackhawk Network EMEA Limited (company number 04155659) and the Reward Suppliers are THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY LIMITED (company number 00530051), Vue Entertainment Limited (company number 04699504) ("Vue"), ODEON Cinemas Limited (company number 01854132) ("ODEON"), Simard Limited (company number 06655278) (trading as Gourmet Society) ("Gourmet Society"), The National Magazine Company Limited (company number 00112955) (trading as Hearst Magazines UK) ("Hearst Magazines"), and Bauer Consumer Media Limited (company number 01176085) ("Bauer Media").
- Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits are only available to Club Lloyds account holders, who are resident in the UK and aged 18 or over.
- On opening a Club Lloyds account with Lloyds Bank, you will be invited to select one benefit choice per account year.
- You can select one of the following Lifestyle Benefits: 12 months of Disney+, 6 cinema tickets, a 12-month Magazine Subscription, or a 12-month Gourmet Society and Coffee Club Digital Membership.
- Once you have opened a qualifying Club Lloyds account you will receive a welcome email or letter providing details of any actions you need to take. The Administrator will contact you by email if you provided an email address when you opened your Club Lloyds account. If you did not provide an email address, the Administrator will contact you by post. You should check your junk folder for any email communications.
- To receive the benefit in full for the first year, you have 30 days from opening your Club Lloyds account to make your Lifestyle Benefit selection and you may change your selection within the 30-day period. Once the 30-day period has expired you will not be able to change your Lifestyle Benefit selection other than as set out in condition 14. If you make your Lifestyle Benefit selection after the initial 30-day period, then it will be fulfilled on a pro-rata basis. For example, if you make your Lifestyle Benefit selection 6 months after the end of the 30-day selection period, the Lifestyle Benefit will only be valid for the remaining 6 months of the benefit year. Thereafter you will not be able to change your Lifestyle Benefit selection other than as set out in condition 14.
- If selecting a 12-month Magazine Subscription as a Lifestyle Benefit you will need to confirm the publication title by visiting http://www.clublloyds.com or calling 0345 3030303 (+441733 462224 if calling from abroad).
- If you choose a 12-month Disney+ subscription, 12-month Gourmet Society and Coffee Club digital membership, or a 12-month digital Magazine Subscription, you must provide a valid email address.
- The Lifestyle Benefit for digital magazines is available to download on Apple and Android devices.
- Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- After the 30-day period, Lifestyle Benefits will start to be dispatched. Timings vary depending on the Lifestyle Benefit selected.
- Postal delivery of Lifestyle Benefits will be delivered to UK street addresses only (i.e. no PO Box addresses).
- Neither the Administrator nor any Supplier accepts responsibility for delays by the postal services, for incorrect details being provided by the account holder or for any other unforeseen circumstances that may delay delivery.
- One Lifestyle Benefit per account is available for each 12 months that you have a Club Lloyds account and if leaving Club Lloyds, the benefit may be cancelled at the sole discretion of Lloyds Bank.
- After the initial 12-month period, subject to availability, you will be able to select a new or the same Lifestyle Benefit for the following 12-month period. 30 days before the expiry of any 12-month period you will be sent an email or letter asking you to choose your benefit for the following benefit year. Your final choice must be communicated to the Administrator within 30 days of the expiry of that benefit year or you will be deemed to have chosen the same benefit for the following benefit year, subject to availability.
- In order to reselect a Lifestyle Benefit at renewal, you must have made at least two payments in or out of your account every month
- Any Lifestyle Benefit will only be delivered to the email or postal address originally provided to Lloyds Bank when selecting to join Club Lloyds, unless amended or changed by you through Lloyds Bank.
- Any Lifestyle Benefit that is lost in transit and not delivered to you will only be re-issued twice and only within the same benefit year it was originally issued in.
- In addition to these general terms and conditions and the terms specified under the section for each Lifestyle Benefit and/or Supplier below, the Lifestyle Benefits are subject to the general terms and conditions of business and any associated generally applicable requirements of the Supplier (such as data privacy policies etc) of the relevant Supplier which can be read (and may be updated from time to time) online at
Gourmet Society: https://www.gourmetsociety.co.uk/terms_and_conditions.php
Hearst Magazines: http://www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/TermsandConditions.aspx
Any disputes arising other than in connection with these Lifestyle Benefits terms and conditions should be raised with the relevant Supplier
- The Administrator shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of any Lifestyle Benefit Supplier other than any refusal by such Supplier to provide a Lifestyle Benefit in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to it.
- The Lifestyle Benefits are for personal and non-commercial use and cannot be sold, made available or otherwise transferred to any third party for commercial gain.
- The description and terms and conditions of Lifestyle Benefits are provided by the relevant Suppliers.
- There is a maximum of one Lifestyle Benefit per account per year. Joint account holders who choose a Gourmet Society Membership, which includes Coffee Club, will receive their own digital membership number.
- Lifestyle Benefits sent via post will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class post.
- Any questions or complaints should be addressed to Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits, PO Box 1586, Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 9SF or by calling 0345 3030303 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Calls may be recorded for monitoring or training purposes. Lines are open seven days a week, 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
- The Administrator does not accept responsibility for registrations lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Administrator reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Lifestyle Benefits if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its control.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the stated Lifestyle Benefits, in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Lloyds Bank, the Lifestyle Benefits will only be sent directly to the account holder(s). The Promoter reserves the right to change or provide a similar alternative Lifestyle Benefit of the same or greater value or specification should circumstances beyond their control make this necessary. Lifestyle Benefits cannot be exchanged in any Lloyds Bank branches.
- The law of England and Wales shall apply to the Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits and disputes relating to it shall be decided in the Courts of England and Wales.
- Your personal details will be retained solely for the purpose of operating the Lifestyle Benefits and as further specified in the relevant Supplier's terms and conditions below. Data collected and held by the Administrator and the Suppliers is done so in accordance with applicable data protection law. The Administrator and the Suppliers will comply with applicable data protection law. For full details of our Privacy Notice please visit www.lloydsbank.com/privacy
- These Lifestyle Benefits are administered by Blackhawk Network EMEA Limited, PO Box 1586, Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 9SF. Company Registration Number 04155659.
- Promoter: Lloyds Bank PLC. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HN.
- The customer is entitled to a 12 month subscription to Disney+ (normally £7.99 per month) as part of their Club Lloyds membership when selecting Disney+ as their annual Lifestyle Benefit.
- Use of Disney+ will be subject to customers completing the Disney+ registration process which will include having a valid email address and will be subject to agreement of the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement. https://www.disneyplus.com/legal/subscriber-agreement
- Subscriber agreement includes, but is not limited to: being a UK resident and being over 18.
- Entitlement conditional on remaining a Club Lloyds customer.
- Redeeming Disney+ through Club Lloyds will not automatically cancel or suspend any Disney+ subscription offered directly by Disney or through another third party and it is your responsibility to manage such direct or third party subscriptions.
- See www.disneyplus.com for full Terms and Conditions.
The following Cinema Supplier related terms & conditions will apply for both Vue and ODEON.
- The Cinema Suppliers for Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits are Vue and ODEON. A Vue cinema voucher may only be exchanged in a Vue cinema, and an ODEON cinema voucher may only be exchanged in an ODEON cinema.
- For full details on ticket validity, please see the Cinema Supplier Specific Terms and Conditions below.
- If you select cinema as your Lifestyle Benefit, the Administrator will use the postcode originally provided to Lloyds Bank to identify your nearest Cinema Supplier. You will have ability to manually change the allocated Cinema Supplier within the timeframe stipulated within your Welcome or Renewal Letter or Email. Your final choice must be communicated to the Administrator no later than the final date outlined in your Welcome Letter or Email for new customers or Renewal Letter or Email for Renewal customers.
The following venue related terms & conditions will apply to Vue Cinema Ticket Vouchers:
- Each cinema ticket voucher can be exchanged for a 2D or 3D admission ticket to any Vue Cinema in the UK only (excluding Gold Class, Premiere seating, Special, Alternative, Event Cinema screenings, Over 18’s Screenings and Scene Westfield). Tickets can be upgraded to a VIP or Xtreme ticket at no extra charge. For 3D screenings 3D glasses are provided at no extra charge subject to availability.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is also valid as part payment for Scene, Gold and IMAX. Upgrades to Scene, Gold and IMAX are available on payment of the difference in cost between Standard adult price for the upgraded experience and standard Adult 2D admission (not VIP seating).
- Each popcorn voucher can be exchanged at the Box Office only and is valid for one half-price popcorn of any size, any day subject to availability. Valid for a single use only and must be redeemed in conjunction with a valid cinema booking.
- Each cinema ticket voucher must be used at the time of exchange for any one regularly scheduled film performance subject to availability. Valid for a single use only and cannot be re-instated or replaced once redeemed (this includes if you cancel your booking)
- Each cinema ticket voucher can be used to book a cinema ticket online at www.myvue.com, or can be exchanged at the box office of any Vue cinema. This ticket voucher cannot be used to reserve an admission ticket by telephone.
- Each cinema ticket voucher may not be combined with any other ticket offer. It may not be used for premieres or special events.
- Each cinema ticket voucher cannot be used for Event Cinema screenings, including: NT Live, ROH Live, RSC, Met Opera, Bolshoi, Theatre, Special Events and Bollywood.
- Each cinema ticket voucher and popcorn voucher is for personal use and may not be exchanged for use at a later date nor may they be exchanged for cash or merchandise or otherwise transferred to any third party for commercial gain. Not for resale.
- Each cinema ticket voucher expires on the expiration date given and is not subject to extensions.
- Film classification rules apply. ID may be required. The Cinema Manager’s decision is final.
- Please note that due to Vue's advance booking policy the film and performance you wish to attend may be sold out and seats might not be available. The holder is not entitled to any preferential right over other cinema patrons.
- For any lost or stolen ticket vouchers, please contact the Club Lloyds helpdesk on 0345 303 0303 (+441733 462224 if calling from abroad). Any lost or stolen cinema vouchers will only be re-issued twice.
- Vue reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Such changes will be posted on www.myvue.com. Alternatively, you can obtain a copy of the latest terms by calling Vue Guest Services on 0345 308 4620 (local rates apply) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The following venue related terms & conditions will apply to ODEON vouchers codes:
- Each cinema ticket voucher may be exchanged for one ticket with a standard, Premier or recliner seat to view a standard 2D, iSense 3D, or 3D iSense film showing at any ODEON cinema in the UK except the following cinemas: ODEON Luxe & Dine. Upgrades are payable for other film formats and seat types (see below).
- Each cinema ticket can be exchanged for one ticket for ODEON Kids screenings. For each ticket redeemed to an ODEON Kids screening, you are entitled to a free Kids sized popcorn. If redeeming your ODEON ticket voucher at the cinema, you will need to ask at the retail counter to redeem your free popcorn. Or, if you have booked your ODEON tickets online, you will receive a QR code from ODEON. Show the QR code to the host serving you at the retail counter.
- Each cinema ticket voucher includes one pair of 3D glasses in cinema per ticket voucher when used on a 3D film. To redeem your 3D glasses, simply show your Club Lloyds 3D ticket at the cinema counter.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is valid on screenings up to and including the expiry date only. Cinema ticket vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue..
- Each cinema ticket voucher is not valid for IMAX, Dolby, Club seats, D-Box seats, VIP seats, or any other premium priced seating not specifically set out in these terms, unless you pay an upgrade fee. The upgrade fees vary per cinema.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is not valid on Gallery, ODEON Luxe & Dine, ODEON Event Cinema, ODEON Newbies or ODEON Screen Unseen.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is not valid on premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public.
- Online Redemption: To use your ODEON ticket voucher to book your ODEON ticket on the ODEON website, simply select your film session and seats, then on the “choose your tickets” page under “Have a special code?” enter your voucher code and select “Voucher” from the dropdown. Online booking fees do not apply if you redeem your ticket voucher online, but will apply for any additional full price tickets in the transaction.
- App Redemption: To use your ODEON ticket voucher to book your ODEON ticket on the myODEON app, simply select your film session and seats, then on the ticket selection page under “Redeem Vouchers” scan your QR code or manually enter the ticket voucher code. Online booking fees do not apply if you redeem your ticket voucher online, but will apply for any additional full price tickets in the transaction.
- Kiosk Redemption: To use your ODEON ticket voucher to purchase your ODEON ticket at the Kiosk at the cinema, on the ticket selection screen choose “Scan voucher” and either scan the QR code or manually enter the ticket voucher code.
- Box Office Redemption: To use your ODEON ticket voucher to purchase your ODEON ticket at the cinema, present your email or letter containing your ticket voucher at the box office or retail counter.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is for your personal use only.
- Each cinema ticket voucher cannot be used to buy gift vouchers, gift cards, food, drink or any other ODEON goods or services.
- Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and other relevant standard terms including ODEON’s general admission terms. ID may be required.
- Valid for a single use only and cannot be re-instated or replaced once redeemed (this includes if you cancel your booking).
- For any lost or stolen ticket vouchers, please contact the Club Lloyds helpdesk on 0345 303 0303 (+441733 462224 if calling from abroad). Any lost or stolen Vouchers Codes will only be re-issued twice.
- Issuer: ODEON Cinemas Limited, 8th Floor, 1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AT
- The Gourmet Society digital membership (the 'Membership') gives a Club Lloyds customer 12 months access to the Gourmet Society.
- The digital membership (the ‘Membership’) may be used to obtain discounts at participating venues and gives you access to additional products 50% off pizza takeaway alongside discounts on theatre tickets and UK attractions.
- The Gourmet Society membership for Club Lloyds Customers also includes access to Coffee Club, allowing Customers access to 25% off barista-made drinks purchased at participating coffee venues.
- Advance booking may be required. Where this is required, it will be stated in the venue’s listing in the member's area. You must state that you are a gourmet society member at the time of booking.
- The membership must be presented at the time of purchasing the meal/s.
- Some venues may have specific exclusions, you can find these by viewing the venue page in the Mobile App (or please check the gourmet society website for details).
- When you accept the Gourmet Society terms & conditions in the app you agree to go ahead with the service.
- Your digital membership (the ‘Membership’) expiry date is the date shown on your digital membership card in the Gourmet Society app.
- Your access to additional products offered by Gourmet Society will end on the same date as your full standard membership.
- Your membership is not renewed automatically at the end of each 12-month membership period.
- There is a maximum of one Lifestyle Benefit per account per year. Joint account holders who choose Gourmet Society Membership will receive their own digital membership number where each account holder provides a valid email address.
- The Gourmet Society accepts no liability for memberships which are lost or stolen, or for any venue failing to accept the membership or honour an advertised discount. For any lost or stolen physical memberships, please contact the Agency on 0345 303 0303 (+44 1733 462224 if calling from abroad).
- For full terms and conditions visit https://www.gourmetsociety.co.uk/terms_and_conditions.php
- Once the 30-day cooling-off period has expired, the Customer may not change magazine title or format until notified that they may do so after their account opening anniversary.
- Allow up to 8 weeks for delivery of first printed issue.
- Magazine subscriptions will be delivered to UK street addresses only (i.e., no PO Box addresses).
- Delivery is by Second Class post.
- Subscriptions may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
- In the event that the Customer's choice of title is discontinued, where possible a suitable alternative will be offered for the remainder of the relevant subscription period.
- The number of issues per annum is subject to change by the publisher.
- The maximum subscription term is 12 months. The number of magazines issued within the subscription term varies according to the particular publication (for example, currently Esquire has 6 issues per annum and Country Walking has 13 issues per annum).
- If you choose a digital magazine title as your Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefit you must provide a valid email address.
- For digital magazine subscriptions you will receive an email (within 10 working days) with an activation link that includes instructions of how to download your digital magazine subscription. Please check your junk folder for any communication. Once the activation process has been completed, you will have instant access to your chosen digital magazine subscription.
- Your digital magazine subscription will start with the latest available issue.
- Magazines published by Hearst Magazines are available digitally on Apple and compatible with Android and Amazon (Trademarked) devices. For more information see https://www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/digitalfaq.
- Magazines published by Bauer Media are available digitally on Apple and compatible with Android devices only. For a full list of compatible devices in relation to magazines published by Bauer Media please visit www.greatmagazines.co.uk/digital-magazines
- You will have to access the digital magazine subscription through the app store on Apple devices and through the Google Play store on Android devices.
- For full terms and conditions relating to Hearst Magazine magazine subscriptions, including digital, please visit https://www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
- For full terms and conditions relating to Bauer Media magazines and your digital Membership access, please visit: https://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/clublloyds
How to select and manage your benefit
Things to bear in mind:
- Your username is your Club Lloyds Bank Account sort code plus account number. For example if your sort code is 30-12-34 and your account number is 01234567, your username will be 30123401234567.
- You won't be able to change your benefit once it has been fulfilled. Changes will only be accepted around the anniversary of your Club Lloyds account.
- The end date of your Lifestyle Benefit is available in the My Lifestyle Benefit menu of the Club Lloyds portal.
- Your account benefit can be selected at account opening and can be amended in the first 30 days. If you haven't selected your Lifestyle Benefit to date, please use the next 30 days to make your choice. If you select your benefit after the initial 30 days, you'll only receive it for the remainder of that benefit year, which will not be a full 12 months.
- If we see no activity on your account you may not be able to reselect a lifestyle benefit at renewal.
For help with your Lifestyle Benefit, call 0345 3030 303 or if you are calling from abroad or prefer not to call an 0345 number, please call 01733 462224.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Lloyds Bank adheres to The Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the LSB: www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
We may monitor or record telephone calls to check out your instructions correctly and to help us improve the quality of our service. Calls from abroad are charged according to the telephone service provider’s published tariff. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information.
Account opening is subject to our assessment of your circumstances. You must be over 18 to apply.
Overdrafts are repayable in full on demand.
Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits are administered by Hawk Incentives Limited, on behalf of Lloyds Bank. The benefits available for selection may be changed or updated from time to time.
Disney Plus and the Disney+ logo are registered trademarks of Disney Enterprises Inc.