Viewing your Lloyds Bank Share Dealing account in Internet Banking
We’re making it easier to view and access your Share Dealing account
If you hold a share dealing account with us and are also registered for Internet BankingInternet Banking provides access to all of your Lloyds Bank accounts in one place, you can log into it using your browser or through our App. , you’ll now see a summary of your share dealing balance alongside your other accounts when you log on to mobile or app.
Why use Online Banking or the app?
- Feel safe - You're protected by our Online Guarantee.
- Easy to use - It's simple to register and support is always available.
- Save time – Use your account anytime and anywhere with our Mobile Banking services.
How to get online and use the mobile app?
- Open a share dealing account – If you haven’t already opened a share dealing account you’ll need to do this first. See our full range of accounts to get started
- Register for Internet Banking – If you haven’t banked online with us before you’ll need to register. It only takes a few minutes if we already have your phone number.
- Download the Mobile Banking app – Once you’ve registered for Internet Banking you’ll be able to log on the app.
Important legal information
The Lloyds Bank Direct Investments Service is operated by Halifax Share Dealing Limited. Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 2RG. Registered in England and Wales no. 3195646. Halifax Share Dealing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 183332. A Member of the London Stock Exchange and an HM Revenue & Customs Approved ISA Manager.