Viewing your Lloyds Bank Share Dealing account in Internet Banking
We’re making it easier to view and access your Share Dealing account
If you hold a share dealing account with us and are also registered for Internet BankingInternet Banking provides access to all of your Lloyds Bank accounts in one place, you can log into it using your browser or through our App. , you’ll now see a summary of your share dealing balance alongside your other accounts when you log on to mobile or app.
Why use Online Banking or the app?
- Feel safe - Avoid potential scam calls.
- Easy to use - It's simple to register and support is always available.
- Save time – Use your account anytime and anywhere with our Mobile Banking services.
How to get online and use the mobile app?
- Open a share dealing account – If you haven’t already opened a share dealing account you’ll need to do this first. See our full range of accounts to get started
- Register for Internet Banking – If you haven’t banked online with us before you’ll need to register. It only takes a few minutes if we already have your phone number.
- Download the Mobile Banking app – Once you’ve registered for Internet Banking you’ll be able to log on the app.
- Some of our customers may see more than one account summary.
- Your account valuation may temporarily include unsettled debit card payments that have been used for trading.
- You won’t be able to see your share dealing tile until you fund the account.
Commonly asked questions and answers
- The total value of all your investments within the account
- The total cash balance (which is available to invest)
Please note, The total value is not real-time and is updated once a day (at the end of the business day), to get a more accurate value simply click on your account.
If you're an existing Internet Banking customer, you can reset your password online.
You can set the mobile app to automatic updates to ensure you are using the latest version. To do this open settings and select app store and select automatic app updates.
I have Power of Attorney on a Share Dealing account, why can’t I access the account? expandable section
Although you can see the new Share Dealing account in Internet Banking, you will not be able to access this due to restrictions on the account. If you wish to trade or check any account details you should call customer services on 0345 606 0560.
This can occur if your full name including titles and any middle names in Internet Banking doesn’t match your full name in Stockbroking. If this is the case you will need to go to the branch to amend your name. Once this is done you can go to Internet Banking help for your records to be merged.
If you need help with Internet Banking, our Internet Banking Help section aims to answer your questions. Please call us on 0345 606 6529 if you have an account specific enquiry. Lines are open 8am – 8pm, seven days a week.
Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Important legal information
The Lloyds Bank Direct Investments Service is operated by Halifax Share Dealing Limited. Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 2RG. Registered in England and Wales no. 3195646. Halifax Share Dealing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 183332. A Member of the London Stock Exchange and an HM Revenue & Customs Approved ISA Manager.