Further sources of information, help and support
Find more information, help and support to get you through the coronavirus outbreak.
- For Government advice on coronavirus - what you need to do, including information on employment and support.
- For Government guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable from coronavirus.
- The Money Advice Service provides free and impartial money advice.
- Mental Health and Money Advice can help you understand, manage and improve your mental health and money issues.
- The National Debt Line coronavirus fact sheet provides advice and support for those worried about the impact of coronavirus on their finances.
- SignHealth provides the British Sign Language versions of Government advice.
- The Turn to Us online benefits checker is a great tool to quickly find out which benefits you’re eligible to claim if you’ve been impacted financially by coronavirus.
- With Lloyds Banking Group support, Mental Health UK has launched the Bloom resource library - a library full of tips and tools to help parents, guardians and carers have conversations about mental health with young people.
- Mental Health UK have put together useful information and tips for managing your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Rethink Mental Illness provides practical support and information about coronavirus that is useful for people living with or supporting people with mental illness.
- Age UK can provide information on coronavirus, including updates on how you can look after yourself and loved ones, comments from Age UK, and ways you can support older people.
- The Silver Line offers a free confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice to older people. The line is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can call the Silver Line Helpline on 0800 4 70 80 90 anytime for support.
- Macmillan Cancer Support can provide the latest guidance for people with cancer, Macmillan supporters and their volunteers, who are worried about coronavirus.
- The National Domestic Abuse Helpline, provides support for people experiencing domestic abuse.
- The Alzheimer’s Society provides advice and practical tips for people living with dementia and those supporting them during the coronavirus outbreak.
- GamCare provides free information and support for anyone affected by problem gambling.
- The National Autistic Society provides advice and practical tips for autistic people and those supporting them during the coronavirus outbreak.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.