Get free training and support
Having digital skills is becoming more and more important to our everyday lives.
Improve your digital skills with our free academy
The Lloyds Bank Academy is here to help you improve your digital skills so that you can make the most of the internet. Being online can help you stay better connected to friends and family, be more organised and make life simpler.
Below is a selection of the topics you can learn about with our academy. To get access to even more topics, you can browse all lessons.
We’ve teamed up with We Are Digital to help people learn how to access essential online services whilst staying safe at home.
We understand that staying at home can be a challenge without local help. Our We Are Digital partnership has been created to help our customers learn easy and safe ways they can get what they need online.
They offer free training and guidance on how to use the internet, including:
- Online food shopping
- Booking a doctor’s appointment and using the NHS website
- Staying in touch with friends and family through video calls
- Internet Banking
To get help you can contact our We Are Digital helpline on 0345 222 0333 from Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Remember, we’ll never get in touch to ask you to move money to another account, for your banking details or to take control of a computer. We Are Digital won’t do this either.
Facing financial difficulty
StepChange Debt Charity are the UK’s leading debt charity offering free, confidential debt help and support to anyone with money worries. Their free debt management solutions can help you get back in control of your money and move forward with your life.
You can also visit us in branch to discuss your options. Use our branch locator to find your nearest branch.
Credit unions can help members to manage their finances and many work in partnerships with local money advice agencies or other bodies to make sure people get the information and guidance they need. You can find your local credit union at www.findyourcreditunion.co.uk.
- Putting you first – Credit unions serve you 'the member' by listening to your needs and developing the products and services that you want.
- Run by you, for you – As a credit union member you are in control of your own finances and have a say in how your financial service provider is run.
- Affordable loans – Credit unions offer loan products suited to your individual needs and at rates you can easily afford.
- Mutual and ethical savings – Credit unions offer a range of savings accounts. You can choose to save as little or as much as you can afford.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help us improve our quality of service.