Get ready for winter with Lloyds Bank Car Insurance
Stay safe behind the wheel this winter with Lloyds Bank Car Insurance. Get winter ready with our hints and tips to make sure you're prepared whatever the weather.
See our top tips on basic checks you can carry out on your car:
- Coolant - the coolant needs to be topped up on your car; it will help prevent your engine from freezing or overheating if you get stuck in snow.
- Electrics - check your car battery and lights to make sure that your fully prepared for driving in poor weather conditions.
- Fuel - make sure your have enough fuel to complete your planned drive in case you get stuck in traffic and have to keep the engine ticking over.
- Oil - keep your car running smoothly by checking your oil levels, too much or too little can damage the car engine.
- Screenwash - add a good quality antifreeze to your screenwash to help clean your windscreen.
- Tyres - check your tyres for wear and tear and replace any that are in poor condition. If you live in an area that is prone to extreme weather conditions, it may be worth swapping your normal tyres for winter tyres during the winter months.
Why choose Lloyds Bank Car Insurance?
All our policies come with great benefits to keep you and you on the road. Choose from one of our car insurance policies and get insured today.
Our standard cover has the following benefits:
- 24-hour emergency claims helpline.
- No Claims Discount rewards you for careful driving. Minimum Premiums apply.
- 60 Days European Union Cover - at the same level of cover as you get in the UK.
Our comprehensive cover comes with these extra features
- 3 year guarantee on approved claims repairs.
- 24-hour emergency windscreen helpline.
- New car replacement – if a car you bought new in the last 12 months is stolen and not recovered.
- Vandalism cover – so if your car is damaged maliciously, you're still protected.
- Courtesy car – whilst your car is at one of our approved repairers. Subject to availability and eligibility.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.